Week 10 updates.

Real Sasquatch

Kid for Bluefield in bounds on a long pass, and a 50-50 call, and that call goes to.........Ridgeview, lol, then I think throw a 15 yd penalty on the Beavers for unsportsmanlike.  Sorry folks, calling it like i see it.  They are highway robbing the Beavers.  It's Bluefield 7, Ridgeview+4, 0 at the half.  Bluefield with 70 yds in penalties and may have triple the total yds of Ridgeview.

2 minutes ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

Kid for Bluefield in bounds on a long pass, and a 50-50 call, and that call goes to.........Ridgeview, lol, then I think throw a 15 yd penalty on the Beavers for unsportsmanlike.  Sorry folks, calling it like i see it.  They are highway robbing the Beavers.  It's Bluefield 7, Ridgeview+4, 0 at the half.  Bluefield with 70 yds in penalties and may have triple the total yds of Ridgeview.

That and RV can’t handle a snap. With some questionable play calling. Having said that, this is a very winnable game for RV.

Just now, Wolf1207 said:

That and RV can’t handle a snap. With some questionable play calling. Having said that, this is a very winnable game for RV.

Yes, it certainly is.  If every big gain over 15 yds for Bluefield is going to draw laundry, yea, it's a winnable game for RV.  

Just now, vhs_falcon_volfan said:

Watching on Channel 5. 

Union is playing the same way they did two weeks ago. Mental errors. 

Lots of mental errors for sure, but I think we got gypped on the lack of PI near the end zone, and it would appear the #16 recovered the fumble for the Bears, but given to Abingdon.

1 minute ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

Yes, it certainly is.  If every big gain over 15 yds for Bluefield is going to draw laundry, yea, it's a winnable game for RV.  

A couple of those have been earned. But Rv has settled down a bit.