Week 10 updates.

Real Sasquatch

This mean Glenvar, if they beat Giles, will be the 1 seed in Region C, and not that it matters to much, but it makes it just a touch tougher for Appo, because Appo will now be the 2 seed, and that means Appo will have to play Radford in round two before the Region Title Game against Glenvar.

1 minute ago, CPF said:

Ball goes thru 4 radford hands and glenvar wins last play of game. Unbelievable.

I hate to say it, but that's Crist.  They got him.  The guy somehow, someway, has niche for being able to lose when they should have won.  You should have watched the Radford vs Galax game.  He's left two on the field this year.  Dude is cursed or snakebitten or something.

1 minute ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

This mean Glenvar, if they beat Giles, will be the 1 seed in Region C, and not that it matters to much, but it makes it just a touch tougher for Appo, because Appo will now be the 2 seed, and that means Appo will have to play Radford in round two before the Region Title Game against Glenvar.

Radford seems to show up and play well against Appo.

1 minute ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

And thats not good for Appomattox. That quarterback for Radford is trouble if he limits mistakes.

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Radford seems to show up and play well against Appo.

Yep, Radford has more athletes.  I watched more of the Radford and Glenvar game than I did the Bluefield and RV game.  I'm willing to bet Radford doubled them in total yardage, but somehow, they just lose.  Same thing happened to them with Galax.  Radford, because of its athletes offers a better challenge to Appo than Glenvar does.  I think Appo wins both of them though, but Radford might keep it close for a half.