VA High vs Union

Gridiron60

Great game last night, despite it getting out of hand in the 2nd half. When we went up 21-7, I thought we might pull the upset but my goodness Lomax had himself a night

I'm so proud of our seniors for their grit and commitment which finally paid off this year after going 1-9 & 3-3 the last two seasons

Patterson looks like an excellent hire and I'm excited to see what we've got next year

Also can't wait for Union/Graham Part II next week; I think it's safe to say that Turner has righted the ship after a few turbulent weeks

Before moving on to Graham, I would like to congratulate the Bearcats on an outstanding season. The score didn't reflect how hard Va High played. It is obvious they were much better prepared than in the past, confident and played with some swag. They didn't quit and are definitely trending in a great direction.

They've made huge strides in a short time.  Won games they should and competed in others. They got wins over some quality 1A, but time to step on up another notch. Skill kids were dangerous, just not enough room against U. O-Line gets a little better,  lol out. Region should only get better if Marion, taz, lee, continue going forward. Anxious to see next seasons progress.