Any coaching jobs coming open?

TnT+h

2 hours ago, redtiger said:

Very large graduating class for the Wolfpack after this coming season 

You know, I was thinking, that ‘24 class might have some decent ballers that just couldn’t break through because of that ‘23 class.  If I were RV I’d get those second teamers in there early and often.

13 hours ago, Jags52 said:

Lebanon is now looking for a new coach.

This could be an interesting one to watch. Lebanon has 16 seniors on tap for next season with a good group of athletes coming up. They've got good 1A numbers and solid community support. This program has been down for a while but has good potential if they make a good hire who will bring excitement and get players and the community to fully buy in. 

2 hours ago, Pioneer said:

This could be an interesting one to watch. Lebanon has 16 seniors on tap for next season with a good group of athletes coming up. They've got good 1A numbers and solid community support. This program has been down for a while but has good potential if they make a good hire who will bring excitement and get players and the community to fully buy in. 

Especially with how down 1D has been the last 2 years the right guy could make a run

21 hours ago, HerefortheRumors said:

Has Marion made a decision on who their next football coach will be?

school board meets on Monday. I would hope Marion and Northwood has made a decision by then if not then it will be another month

5 hours ago, RoseBowlLegend59 said:

I really believe from the bottom of my heart that there are posters on this forum who are qualified for those Smyth County jobs.  

You're damn right. If I wasn't so dang busy with my very attractive girlfriend, my other very attractive girlfriend and my extremely successful business, I'd take the Lebanon job and knock off Riverheads. 

22 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

You're damn right. If I wasn't so dang busy with my very attractive girlfriend, my other very attractive girlfriend and my extremely successful business, I'd take the Lebanon job and knock off Riverheads. 

That would be Russell county. Maybe Northwood. But there’s no attractive girls down that way 😂

1 hour ago, 276 for the win said:

That would be Russell county. Maybe Northwood. But there’s no attractive girls down that way 😂

Don't need them there already, wherever I go the hotties naturally follow. I could go to Antarctica and in a week there'd be a Hooters and two strip clubs pop up. It would become the #1 Instagram thot destination. 

On 2/10/2022 at 8:39 AM, Jags52 said:

school board meets on Monday. I would hope Marion and Northwood has made a decision by then if not then it will be another month

You seem to be a pretty avid Marion supporter, was just curious on your thoughts about this hire? This was the guy I was referring to on one of my previous posts, but am curious as to how you are feeling about it? It appears to be a really good hire, do you think he was the best available? 

Jack Ginn played football at Richlands HS and Emory & Henry and has over 30 years coaching experience.

-Part-time Graduate Assistant: Emory & Henry, 1987  

-Graduate Assistant: University of Illinois 1988-1990

-Assistant Coach/Secondary: Emory & Henry, 1990-1997

-Offensive Coordinator: Wartburg College (Iowa), 1997-2000

-Assistant Coach: Shepherd College (WV), 2001-03

-Head Coach: North Carolina Wesleyan College, 2003-2007

-Assistant Coach/Offensive Coordinator/Wide Receivers: Grand Valley State University (Michigan), 2007-2019 

45 minutes ago, Liam McPoyle said:

Jack Ginn played football at Richlands HS and Emory & Henry and has over 30 years coaching experience.

-Part-time Graduate Assistant: Emory & Henry, 1987  

-Graduate Assistant: University of Illinois 1988-1990

-Assistant Coach/Secondary: Emory & Henry, 1990-1997

-Offensive Coordinator: Wartburg College (Iowa), 1997-2000

-Assistant Coach: Shepherd College (WV), 2001-03

-Head Coach: North Carolina Wesleyan College, 2003-2007

-Assistant Coach/Offensive Coordinator/Wide Receivers: Grand Valley State University (Michigan), 2007-2019 

Jack started the program at North Carolina Wesleyan and had them in the Division III playoffs within five seasons (where they became the first #8 seed to knock off a #1) and he maintained some pretty impressive recruiting contacts throughout his extensive collegiate coaching career.

I'm all kinds of biased because the Ginns have been longtime friends of my family, but he is a first rate individual who should have a tremendously positive impact on Marion's program.

10 hours ago, RichlandsAlum said:

Jack started the program at North Carolina Wesleyan and had them in the Division III playoffs within five seasons (where they became the first #8 seed to knock off a #1) and he maintained some pretty impressive recruiting contacts throughout his extensive collegiate coaching career.

I'm all kinds of biased because the Ginns have been longtime friends of my family, but he is a first rate individual who should have a tremendously positive impact on Marion's program.

Am I the only one wondering why a guy with his resume would want to live and coach in Marion?