Any coaching jobs coming open?

TnT+h

20 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

One big job, if rumors are true, may be coming open soon... Hope it's not true, but the rumors won't die, so there's that. 

I have a feeling I've heard the same rumor.  I told somebody a couple days ago that they should get a former college coach from the area to take over the program.  

57 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

One big job, if rumors are true, may be coming open soon... Hope it's not true, but the rumors won't die, so there's that. 

Yep, I’ve heard it a few times as well.  Just going to wait and see.  If true…changes a lot of things and this fall looks a lot different.

36 minutes ago, Observer said:

I have a feeling I've heard the same rumor.  I told somebody a couple days ago that they should get a former college coach from the area to take over the program.  

I don’t think he would return but it would be crazy if he did.

4 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

I don’t think he would return but it would be crazy if he did.

If the rumor I heard is true then wow just wow.. he might be asked to step down to save a little face but no one in their right mind would walk away with that team. 

1 hour ago, Jags52 said:

If the rumor I heard is true then wow just wow.. he might be asked to step down to save a little face but no one in their right mind would walk away with that team. 

We have school districts that do not support coaches. Politics and Pettiness run our schools. No one ever ask the hard questions. Like "How do these decisions we make affect kids."  

4 hours ago, Jags52 said:

I don't think it is rumor...Think it is fact!  It's shameful at best, and Dickenson County should be embarrassed for the way they have treated him!

4 hours ago, FoxTrot said:

I don't think it is rumor...Think it is fact!  It's shameful at best, and Dickenson County should be embarrassed for the way they have treated him!

We must have not heard the same rumor......

7 minutes ago, Jags52 said:

If we are talking about the same thing fire him.. I mean you can’t do all that and it has nothing to do with politics 

Might want to check your sources seems you have been wildly misinformed 

9 hours ago, Jags52 said:

If we are talking about the same thing fire him.. I mean you can’t do all that and it has nothing to do with politics 

Agreed.  The other party in this should be fired too.

It is crazy that folks talk about firing coaches...Every coach shows up and none have been removed from the school. So I find it crazy that people talk like these coaches are awful people. They work for peanuts and do a thankless job...Only to have their Admin come on here and bust them up. Sad that they attack good coaches...Probably why they are leaving.