What playoff game will you be at?

SwvaOG

2 hours ago, crazyFB said:

Going to see the Mothman

Be sure and pay homage at the statue in town. I think I am going to leave in tribute a dozen moth ball at the foot of the statue.  https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/mothman-statue-in-point-pleasant-wv.833975/

Making the trip to Central to watch the Dogs.  Hoping to see Harris catch 9 + and see the Bulldogs compete well.  Tazewell has had a good season considering the youth on that team.   Creasy has been fun to watch.  Hope they can keep it going, but face a very strong Central team.

17 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Making the trip to Central to watch the Dogs.  Hoping to see Harris catch 9 + and see the Bulldogs compete well.  Tazewell has had a good season considering the youth on that team.   Creasy has been fun to watch.  Hope they can keep it going, but face a very strong Central team.

Exactly!  Wouldn't miss the Dogs for anything.  Bleed green no matter what.  Even if we know what will probably be the outcome I'll be there supporting them.  Anybody wants to look me up there, I try my best to sit near top of stands right on the 50.  Kids staying home tonight (wimps lol) so always happy to talk some ball with others!

3 hours ago, Tru Blue 72 said:

Richlands vs Ridgeview, Going to UVAWise tomorrow, it's senior day and my grand daughter is a senior there.  Been there a couple of times, football not much, but one heck of a band. GO BLUES!!!

Football getting better but yeah still pretty bad

For round two, heading to Galax and hopefully, I will get to go to Galax two weeks in a row.  Coming back from Myrtle Beach on Friday and can't make it Pearisburg in time, so I'm gonna check out Galax and George Wythe Friday night, then go watch my Longhorns in Morgantown on Saturday.

2 hours ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

For round two, heading to Galax and hopefully, I will get to go to Galax two weeks in a row.  Coming back from Myrtle Beach on Friday and can't make it Pearisburg in time, so I'm gonna check out Galax and George Wythe Friday night, then go watch my Longhorns in Morgantown on Saturday.

Just leave myrtle an hour earlier and you can make it to pearisburg easily

10 hours ago, SXSW said:

Elizabethton @ Greeneville Friday Night at 7. 1 vs. 2 again.  

We might go to that one. Would have like to have stayed home and watched Vero Beach at Palm Beach Central in the 2nd round of the FHSAA Class 8A 2nd round, but we're driving back to Kingsport on Thursday. Our daughter and son in-law are officially adopting two sisters that they have been fostering for the last 2 1/2 years. Saturday is National Adoption Day, and they will participate in a ceremony at the courthouse in Jonesborough with other kids being adopted, and three sets of doting new "official" grandparents that are over the moon that these girls will be a permanent part of our lives. If we can't make it to Greeneville on Friday, we'll certainly catch the semifinal game the following week. I'm also entertaining the idea of coming back home on December 16th for the Class 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8A championships in Fort Lauderdale, which is a little over an hour from us, then go back to Kingsport for Christmas.