Union/Graham

Gridiron60

28 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I'm hearing that Graham had a new driver transfer in from McDowell County.

That's not fair this late in the season but I'll take ours over anyone.  He's really been stepping up since the Central game

35 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Rules are rules.  Out of state transfera are immediately eligible 

Between new bus drivers and PA guys I just don't know what to expect.  Starting to think it may come down to the actual players who would've thought 🤔 💡

4 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Between new bus drivers and PA guys I just don't know what to expect.  Starting to think it may come down to the actual players who would've thought 🤔 💡

PA guys, bus drivers, air horns, transfers, and hold backs are all factors, but if there is one thing this board has taught me it’s if you lose it’s either the coach or the refs fault. Players making plays have no impact.

19 minutes ago, Gfan said:

PA guys, bus drivers, air horns, transfers, and hold backs are all factors, but if there is one thing this board has taught me it’s if you lose it’s either the coach or the refs fault. Players making plays have no impact.

We're all guilty of blaming someone.  And sometimes it's true coaches and refs and weather have cost people games but air horns and PA guys and bands have never decided a game that I've seen

I think I read where one of you Union or Graham guys wrote, "Bus Driver."

Is the Prognostigating Bus Driver going to be at Mitchell Stadium and how soon will he decide Union or Graham has won the game based on who receives the coin toss or gets the first-first down of the game.  Dude is lightening fast with that handle pull and key start. He brings the fat lady with him and insists she have water already in gargle mode in preparation for the cue that could literally come 2 minutes into the contest.

Graham will be honoring fallen officer Michael Chandler tomorrow with a sticker on their helmets. Fans are asked to wear blue in his honor as well. The Graham Football Boosters and the girls basketball basketball team will be donating their half of the 50/50 tomorrow to the family of Michael Chandler. 

Come out tomorrow to the game and support this great family. 

2 hours ago, Mountain Football said:

Graham will be honoring fallen officer Michael Chandler tomorrow with a sticker on their helmets. Fans are asked to wear blue in his honor as well. The Graham Football Boosters and the girls basketball basketball team will be donating their half of the 50/50 tomorrow to the family of Michael Chandler. 

Come out tomorrow to the game and support this great family. 

Such a class act, I along with the rest of the Big Stone Gap Police family,WCSO , Va State Police and Michael’s family are so touched by Union Bears and Graham’s football and school kindness . Thank you , football is just a game but this is truly life at its best

1 hour ago, jarhead24219 said:

Such a class act, I along with the rest of the Big Stone Gap Police family,WCSO , Va State Police and Michael’s family are so touched by Union Bears and Graham’s football and school kindness . Thank you , football is just a game but this is truly life at its best

I was Michael's first Field Training Officer and then his first partner at ROSP. I was so impressed with him instead of releasing him to my watch commander I asked to keep him in my building. We bonded as brothers and rode to and from work. We discovered we'd both had very similar tough upbringings having lost our dads way too soon,and having siblings to raise very young.. I loved him like a little brother,and I've cried a thousand tears. Oh how I will miss him bearhugging me with that crooked grin each time I'd see him. I will miss him stopping by the house to talk when things were tough. I will miss giving him hell about the Dallas Cowboys-so many other things. Michael Chandler was the kind of man that you'd want to marry your daughter. Sorry to ramble guys. I'm still struggling with this,and I desperately want justice.. Football just doesn't seem so important right now:( Red Onion and Wallens Ridge joins the other agencies with profound sorrow. My eldest is a police officer in a large city. The worry is crippling,but the pride is profound. It was an honor standing shoulder to shoulder with him for the first time at Michael's service . Michael would have LOVED that:)

i watched the game on nfhs an from what i seen union was not prepared very good an the coaching thru out the game was very ?they could not get lined up right was to much walking around looked to me they didnt want to be there just very poor play calling no an can someone explain to me why the qb runs back an fourth to the sideline every play thats crazy cant they get the signs from sideline