Lots of newbs came to visit this weekend...

GMan

25 minutes ago, GMan said:

Well, since your team lost Saturday, you may as well venture on over to the basketball board.  I don’t hang out there much but if you really want to try me, I’m your huckleberry…

No I'm not into guys or basketball 

A very long two weeks, we buried a fellow officer, a killer put in jail , Union gets sent home , and Biden is still President. Just wanted to say thank you all who sent PM to me and our dept. Life kinda kicks you in the sack and teaches you what is important. Thanks again gents , I have really enjoyed this year, and GMEN you are a class act for what you did for Michael Chandler -512- 

14 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

A very long two weeks, we buried a fellow officer, a killer put in jail , Union gets sent home , and Biden is still President. Just wanted to say thank you all who sent PM to me and our dept. Life kinda kicks you in the sack and teaches you what is important. Thanks again gents , I have really enjoyed this year, and GMEN you are a class act for what you did for Michael Chandler -512- 

Be safe out there brother and keep your chin up the loss of of officer Chandler was very disheartening and my workplace and local union has his family in our prayer circle. Wish you a nice thanksgiving. 

On 11/21/2021 at 8:58 PM, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Dang the hammer had to come out. I wish he would use the hammer on the grahams Pa announcer.

I wish the hammer would come out on that train horn.  It's inferior and a cheap rip off of the Giles one anyway.  😄

5 hours ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Don't you worry about that trainhorn you need to be worried about that ass whopping the pack is going to take 2 days from now.

Nothing is a given these days but I do hope Graham wins, lol! I know the coaches will have them ready if they'll execute and stick to their assignments, we're good. I think if GMen play their A game, they definitely win comfortably. If they are penalty ridden maybe not so comfortably.

On 11/21/2021 at 7:42 PM, GMan said:

and several have been sent to the bench because they can't conduct themselves like gentlemen (or ladies).

Boys and girls, my hammer finger has been itching all season, only had to use it once or twice, but if things don't settle down around here pretty quick, my finger is going to get sore.  And I don't want that to happen.

BE NICE TO ONE ANOTHER!!!  THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND ONLY WARNING!!

MassOnString-149868420.jpg

All Hail the Hammer!

On 11/21/2021 at 9:29 PM, GilesDavis4321 said:

I respect your opinion. The biggest laugh I ever had from a PA announcer was the guy at Peterstown. He would cuss and would forget to cover the microphone. On defense, this guy, literally in the middle of the visiting teams offensive cadence, he would yell "come on boys, we need a stop here." I swear he made the statement on what he thought was a bad call one time, he said, "looks like we might be playing 11 on 15 out there." Peterstown in my opinion, was hands down the worst for just insane behavior (back then). I have no idea about James Monroe today

A holding call on Peterstown? Not uncommon for him to simply come across the PA system with the statement, "you've got to be kidding me." 

Should've heard his commentary when Narrows fans were demo'ing their chain link fence that separated the visitor's side and the side line.  Good times.

On 11/25/2021 at 12:21 PM, UNION'S HAMMER said:

Don't you worry about that trainhorn you need to be worried about that ass whopping the pack is going to take 2 days from now.

Still lasted a week longer than the U.  Still beat the team......... twice......... that destroyed the U.  It's all good bro.