Playoff Updates - Week 3.

Real Sasquatch

93.5 is also covering it, Shanghai on the call there.    Ridgeview didn't put their food in the neck when they should have, let a very dangerous Graham team hang around, now they are going to have to show what they are made of.

Just now, R0cketer said:

93.5 is also covering it, Shanghai on the call there.    Ridgeview didn't put their food in the neck when they should have, let a very dangerous Graham team hang around, now they are going to have to show what they are made of.

Putting your foot in your neck goes with the offensive style.  Their offense is high reward, but also high risk.  High risk comes with turnovers when you play a defense that has the lineplay of a Graham.  What I'm getting at is, some of these turnovers are do to Graham's pressure on the QB and you could call them forced or takeaways as much as you could turnovers.

12 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Graham is going to win this game but I feel like they were overlooking Ridgeview. They should’ve spent yesterday getting prepared for Ridgeview instead of going to Salem to watch Appomattox.

Graham practiced yesterday morning just like they did Thanksgiving morning and every other day this week. I feel like Ridgeview came to win & Graham is starting to make some needed adjustments. 

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

Graham practiced yesterday morning just like they did Thanksgiving morning and every other day this week. I feel like Ridgeview came to win & Graham is starting to make some needed adjustments. 

If Graham wins this game, it's perfect for Graham in preparation for Appo.  Graham's iffy spot was pass defense and they have got the perfect 4 quarter practice as Appo, even though a run team, can quickly morph into anything they want to be at any time, so for Graham, if they hold on, Ridgeview's passing offense is the perfect preparation for Graham.  But, this game ain't over yet.  

I'd say Graham practiced for Ridgeview, not looking ahead.   Gridiron60 is right, I was more happy that Ridgeview played well out of the gate, got to protect the ball a bit better.   We know Graham can score quickly as well.   

2 minutes ago, R0cketer said:

I'd say Graham practiced for Ridgeview, not looking ahead.   Gridiron60 is right, I was more happy that Ridgeview played well out of the gate, got to protect the ball a bit better.   We know Graham can score quickly as well.   

Graham gets TD after halftime Ridgeview is in trouble 

If Ridgeview would have open up the pass offense like this against Bluefield and Union in game one, IN THE FIRST HALF, they are a one loss team coming into this game.  If I'm a RV fan, I'm worried though.  The second quarter, Graham's Defensive line had the QB in an absolute mess with pressure and Graham's offensive line had their way with Ridgeview.  If Graham comes out and scores, it's going to be tough for RV to overcome a 2 TD deficit.   Game is far from over, could still go either way in my opinion, but if your Graham, you feel good about how your lineplay has performed in the second quarter.  They started to give RV major problems on both sides of the ball and it's noticeable. 

16 minutes ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

Galax held and has to punt with a 3 and out.  Galax having trouble moving it, but PM having more trouble moving it.  Just over 3 minutes left in the 3rd,   PM to take over at their own 20 yd line down 14 to 0.

Galax is moving the football. Not as easily as they might be accustomed too, but they are moving it pretty well. Four uncharacteristic turnovers, two in the red zone, is keeping this game much closer than it should be. 

I don’t think PM has 50 yards of offense.