Playoff Updates - Week 3.

Real Sasquatch

Blevins looks to be in bad shape. Limping around and every time he gets tackled it looks like something is really bothering him.

Hasn't been playing defense at all. Only been in at QB. Credit to him for gutting it out. Gonna need to get as healthy as possible if they want a chance next week. Of course if Graham were to win today.

7 minutes ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

Watch for the turnover coming here from RV.  Now, desperation mode setting in and down 3 touchdowns, the young QB will be trying a bit too hard to make something happen that likely isn't there.  Don't be surprised if you see a RV turnover coming here on a forced throw.

And........cough!

Graham defense adjustments after 1st Q have worn down & pressured Ridgeview. Man, I hope Blevins will be alright. He’s a leader and half playing through the injury. I figured Bradshaw would have a pick 6 against Ridgeview and he didn’t disappoint. 

1 minute ago, The U Bear said:

what is bradshaws 40 time? that kid can fly! i love watching him run in space. hes so fast

Not sure. As electric as he is on the football field I think he's twice as electric on the basketball court.

Congratulations GMen! Hats off to Ridgeview! Their QB is going to be something really special. There’s a lot of talent on that team…much respect Wolfpack! This will not be the last time the Wolfpack sees the playoffs or a Regional Championship game! Now, GMen, please beat Appo!