ATW EP 4.12 -SEMI-FINALS PREDICTIONS - AND JAPANESE DOGS

bucfan64

LAST WEEKS RECAP- We break down last weeks big Regional games and discuss each game.

PEAK PERFORMER OF THE WEEK - Abingdon High Player

BIG TALK - Glenn Carlock's legacy lives on with Coach Tony Palmer and Coach Chris Akers. We also discuss Liberty Christian Academy and whether or not they should even be playing in a public league.

STUMP THE CRIG - Japanese dogs and Frat Houses

PIGSKIN PROGNOSTICATIONS - Who will advance to the State Finals and who will not, our analysis says that 1 of 3 local teams will make it, find out who and why.

6 hours ago, Mountain Football said:

This is the first year I have listened to these shows. I'm hooked lol. 

Was Crigger in a sauna filming this or did the camera just have 5 years worth of finger prints on the lens?

Pepperoni grease from the ones he took from Bellacinos at their last recording there.

I’m just glad  somebody got Tester some coffee!!  I agree , I have been watching these goofballs from the first season and get a kick out of it every week.  Although I am disappointed that they don’t cover the region C schools anymore.  But I do enjoy the shows every week. 

That was what I was saying -Get that man some coffee!! Lol .  And agree to the show Brady and Ryan did  Had some great interviews on there. 

I have been watching these guys from the start as well and would like to see them incorporate the Region C schools again. There is alot on here from that area as well.  

Keep the fun going guys.

Yes sir, YACSports (I think it’s stands for: Your Augusta County Sports), lol. They do a good job and talk about some college stuff mainly around JMU and VT (along with their hatred of UVA). They get into whatever the hot national sports topic is as well. Worth a listen if you are vaguely familiar with our local teams and want to get some insight.