Little Leonard’s Loser’s Poll:

ghos88t

Time for our Loser’s Poll.

1 - West Roanoke Banty Roosters

2 - Abington Blue Buzzards

3 - South Abington Baby Buzzards

4 - George Wythe Maroon Macaroons 

5 - West Abington Chariot Riders

We hear that a lot of the South Abingtonites already have the Baby Buzzards playing in Salem next Saturday.  They must not know much about those Galax Fiddlers. Typical Abington arrogance. Arrogance equates to a Loser, even if you win.

Yep  I have worked with a couple from that area this week and they said that Galax has not seen a defense like theirs all year. And would be lucky to score a TD. I told them they might hold Galax to a TD but they seriously think their D was better than Grahams and they whole heartedly said yes.   

lol I am all for being confident and I haven’t seen either Holston or Graham play in person but I just not buying that one. 

7 minutes ago, Topper22 said:

Yep  I have worked with a couple from that area this week and they said that Galax has not seen a defense like theirs all year. And would be lucky to score a TD. I told them they might hold Galax to a TD but they seriously think their D was better than Grahams and they whole heartedly said yes.   

lol I am all for being confident and I haven’t seen either Holston or Graham play in person but I just not buying that one. 

What's the saying pride goeth before the fall? Holston's D may be better, I don't have a clue. I'm not bragging about my team until they claim victory. Then it's subdued until.the next time, lol. There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance. I truly would like to see Holston win but Galax is tough. 

20 hours ago, Topper22 said:

I seriously doubt they have seen a defense as good as Galax this year but I could be wrong.

Holston and Galax have very good defenses.   Of course all of the Giles fans are going to say it, since they dropped from AA to A in order to get back to "winning."

I will leave all of the trash talked about Abingdon to all of the trash collectors that visit the board.  The bottom line is that the Falcons are still playing and everyone else is at home.

6 minutes ago, falconfan1 said:

Holston and Galax have very good defenses.   Of course all of the Giles fans are going to say it, since they dropped from AA to A in order to get back to "winning."

I will leave all of the trash talked about Abingdon to all of the trash collectors that visit the board.  The bottom line is that the Falcons are still playing and everyone else is at home.

I just wish Abingdon weren’t playing a team that shouldn’t even be in the VHSL to begin with.