Playoff - Week 4 updates

-oo-

Holston returned the opening kickoff for a TD. It’s been ALL Galax ever since. Holston has negative rushing yards and two interceptions to go along with a Galax safety. 

Galax 23
Holston 7
7:52 remaining in the 1st half

Ian Ashworth with a pick-6. 

Galax 37
Holston 7
1:02 before halftime. 

From what I’ve seen through a half of football, Giles and Parry McCluer would beat Holston going away. George Wythe likely would as well. 

2 minutes ago, sixcat said:

Galax 37
Holston 7

From what I’ve seen through a half of football, Giles and Parry McCluer would beat Holston going away. George Wythe likely would as well. 

Dont surprise me but some here thought holston was a legit challenge for Galax...D1 is awful

5 minutes ago, sixcat said:

Galax 37
Holston 7

Been saying this exact thing for weeks.  

When you've got to fight to be 2 TDs better than this Narrows bunch of youngin's this year (not knocking them given they didnt have a single senior at that point in the season), if you went 10-0, you didn't play anybody.

2 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

When you've got to fight to be 2 TDs better than this Narrows bunch of youngin's this year (not knocking them given they didnt have a single senior at that point in the season), if you went 10-0, you didn't play anybody.

That’s probably going to be 1D for a bit till Lebanon and Honaker get going upward again. Grundy and Norton too.