Graham vs King William VA 2A State Championship

Graham32

2 minutes ago, ghs73 said:

My wife and I will be driving down from staunton for the gam Saturday.  See you there.

My family is coming  down from Bluefield on Friday! The main tribe will be coming down from Claytor Lake early Saturday morning! I purchased 25 tickets tonight! My rule was ... "I'll pay but you had better be loud and proud!" Deal done! 😉

Safe travels down from Staunton on Saturday morning! 

#GrahamPride

45 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Got mine too!!  Hope a big crowd shows up in support of the G-Men like 2018.

Well done! 

The "Feds" and their fans will be once again rolling into the Roanoke Valley!

Like McDonald's ... "I'm lovin' it!" Oops! Sorry Union! 😉

We're Back!

23 minutes ago, starcityfootballfan said:

My family is coming  down from Bluefield on Friday! The main tribe will be coming down from Claytor Lake early Saturday morning! I purchased 25 tickets tonight! My rule was ... "I'll pay but you had better be loud and proud!" Deal done! 😉

Safe travels down from Staunton on Saturday morning! 

#GrahamPride

That's awesome 

9 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

That's awesome 

Glad to do it! If you know anyone that wants to come to the game but cannot afford to buy a ticket just let me know.

Unfortunately, due to me being in Roanoke I cannot get them to Salem ... but I can get them in the gate!

#GrahamPride

1 hour ago, starcityfootballfan said:

Glad to do it! If you know anyone that wants to come to the game but cannot afford to buy a ticket just let me know.

Unfortunately, due to me being in Roanoke I cannot get them to Salem ... but I can get them in the gate!

#GrahamPride

You are re one awesome Graham fan

50 minutes ago, FootballFan67 said:

Rain favors no one in my opinion. Hopefully, it will amount to nothing more than a few sprinkles.  

Forecast has been changing so much I look at it at least twice a day. 

1 hour ago, Graham32 said:

Forecast has been changing so much I look at it at least twice a day. 

Is it possible to “will” the rain away? 😂 I mean teachers supposedly do snow dances right? Can the fans do anti-rain dances? If y'all think it will work, I'll start on my moves tonight! 😂

17 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Is it possible to “will” the rain away? 😂 I mean teachers supposedly do snow dances right? Can the fans do anti-rain dances? If y'all think it will work, I'll start on my moves tonight! 😂

Of course it is! BUT, only if you video and post it here. haha

7 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

I predict the highest point total by the GMEN in state playoff history, something north of 55 points,it could be 70 but PALMER will play members of the cheerleaders and band

Good lord that's a bold prediction lol

37 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

I predict the highest point total by the GMEN in state playoff history, something north of 55 points,it could be 70 but PALMER will play members of the cheerleaders and band

Have you ever carried a tuba around? Or those big drums? That takes some strength! Whatever it takes to win 😂

59 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

Please don't jinx us. 🙏

32 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Last time a state-title-bound Graham team made that prediction, they ended up scoring 10…

I was there! Pulaski County and Graham both lost that day. Fans from both schools were tailgating together and I remember how all the Pulaski fans cheered as Graham took the turf for the second game.

Loooong trip home for both fan bases that day! I never want to experience that feeling again!

42 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Last time a state-title-bound Graham team made that prediction, they ended up scoring 10…

I feel like since he’s a Union guy making that prediction, we can’t count it as “Graham team”….I say close, nail biter, & hope Graham wins in the end. 🤞