Galax vs Riverheads

Gridiron60

Galax will be playing the underdog role for sure in this one. RH is a heck of a program that can play with most in 1 through 3 A classifications in my opinion. They are extremely well coached in my opinion we are a four score underdog. RH is that good. 

Galax would have to play flawless and get in RH heads a little.Galax has zero to loose and RH has it all to loose .  They are now tied for the nations longest  win streak as the Leader lost and the team they are tied with is done for the year . So if they win they get that title and a 6 peat for state champions.  Add to the fact that a lot of rumblings that this is Casto last year.

All the pressure is on the red team, and Galax can just go out and play. Good luck to both SWVA teams on Saturday. 

Galax can win this game by doing what they do. The line play on both sides for the Maroon Tide is exceptional so RH doesn’t have an advantage there. I think RH has a slight rushing advantage but Galax has a slight advantage passing the ball. I look for it to be a closer game than others are saying partially due to familiarity but mostly due to two very good teams playing.

Good luck and safe travels to all those attending Saturday. I think we are going to see two very good games in Salem next week. 

Galax will Win !   Watched them destroy Holston and Riverheads has no Answer for what they bring to the line . #9 is as good and maybe better than Pickett and playing RH back to back { Spring & Fall } , I am sure the coaching staff of the MT has figured out how to stop the over rated Gladiators ! By the way I have some Ocean Front Property in West Virginia to sell to someone in SWVA .

Just now, Red Rabbit said:

Galax will Win !   Watched them destroy Holston and Riverheads has no Answer for what they bring to the line . #9 is as good and maybe better than Pickett and playing RH back to back { Spring & Fall } , I am sure the coaching staff of the MT has figured out how to stop the over rated Gladiators ! By the way I have some Ocean Front Property in West Virginia to sell to someone in SWVA .

Just like Appomattox…the false humility grows very old, very fast.

5 minutes ago, Red Rabbit said:

But the real question is do you have some D2 playoff games in your future? Or continue your trend of playing down?

2 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

But the real question is do you have some D2 playoff games in your future? Or continue your trend of playing down?

We try to play 2A but their candy A$$E$ won't play so we play as many 3A teams as we can ! Numbers are falling at Riverheads so maybe next year we play some 4A teams !

18 minutes ago, Red Rabbit said:

We try to play 2A but their candy A$$E$ won't play so we play as many 3A teams as we can ! Numbers are falling at Riverheads so maybe next year we play some 4A teams !

I mean playoffs as I stated clown....play some 2A teams in playoffs...oh yeah we know what happened when you did...asses went home crying...so let's beat up on smaller teams

35 minutes ago, Red Rabbit said:

Then why did they refuse to play Graham this year for grahams10 game

5 minutes ago, Red Rabbit said:

Not sure why Graham refuse to play us !

Graham called y’all and asked to play you at Mitchell and Riverheads declined not wanting to make the  trip since y’all  had already traveled to Tazewell for a game. I don’t blame them, it’s a long haul but Graham reached out to the Riverheads for a replacement game. 

Which game would Riverheads have been replacing? Curious since they played a 10 game regular season schedule. Doubt the Gladiators would beat this Graham team but we will never know.

As for crying as referenced by someone earlier, I personally don’t care what division the Gladiators play in or whether they ever win another title. Outside of Appo tell me a team that has been dominant in 2A since 2010? There aren’t many that have/had a record as good as Riverheads did over the 4 year period that they played 2A. Haters gonna hate but I assure you that most of us realize that the sun doesn't shine on the same dogs @$$ all the time. 

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

Graham called y’all and asked to play you at Mitchell and Riverheads declined not wanting to make the  trip since y’all  had already traveled to Tazewell for a game. I don’t blame them, it’s a long haul but Graham reached out to the Riverheads for a replacement game. 

Wasn't Riverheads. It was Stuart's Draft.

3 hours ago, Red Rabbit said:

This guy is sitting in his moms basement in his underwear trying to be a stud on the internet . Most RH fans are great but we all have those on our side . But red rabbitt when you gwt that 6th trophy in the case and name in the records books it will have asterisk bedside them, due to the fact of  the number fudging. But you know whatever makes you feel good about yourself . 

54 minutes ago, Topper22 said:

This guy is sitting in his moms basement in his underwear trying to be a stud on the internet . Most RH fans are great but we all have those on our side . But red rabbitt when you gwt that 6th trophy in the case and name in the records books it will have asterisk bedside them, due to the fact of  the number fudging. But you know whatever makes you feel good about yourself . 

Can you even count to SIX ?

5 hours ago, Red Rabbit said:

Why bring wva into this . It and swva are very beautiful, moreover than the valley and I live here now and have live in swva and wva and i would take either of them over here in beauty and friendly  people. 

1 hour ago, ghs73 said:

Why bring wva into this . It and swva are very beautiful, moreover than the valley and I live here now and have live in swva and wva and i would take either of them over here in beauty and friendly  people. 

I love WVA and if I am not mistaken the Riverheads coach is from there . When he found out there were Champions all over Greenville he had to move here ! Good luck to both teams and may there be not one injury in the contest , not one ! Maybe a few feelings hurt but nothing else .