State Championship Score Updates

Deleted Account

8 minutes ago, Westisthebest said:

KW pursuing hard and not one screen or misdirection from Graham. KW still not punted. Gotta find a way to slow them down

Bingo. I've said this all year with Grahams offense. Why no screens or hitches or bubbles. It just isn't in the playbook.

4 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Poor call on the first kickoff where KW fielded the ball before it went out of bounds.. officials missed thst one

Bingo! 

2 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Clock never moved. Graham kickoffs with 22 seconds and the clock never moved. Another poor call by the officials. Everyone in the stadium missed it.

Bingo! 

Hope GMen bring it 2nd half! KW is a great team , best we’ve played. Claiborne is better than advertised! I’m not much for dirty play & unsportsmanlike conduct though. 

28-21 KW at the half. 

The KW player fielded the ball out of bounds. Therefore the ball is out of bounds. The clock.  Unfortunate but I believe they got the play right also on the Graham recovery for illegal touching. I thought he had went out of bounds based on the angle taken. 

2 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

28-21 KW at the half. 

The KW player fielded the ball out of bounds. Therefore the ball is out of bounds. The clock.  Unfortunate but I believe they got the play right also on the Graham recovery for illegal touching. I thought he had went out of bounds based on the angle taken. 

Definitely went out. Was clear to me. Good call. Kid has to be aware of where he is

Graham's issue is defense. They've been good enough offensively to win a title today so far, but they have not been good enough defensively. Big plays count and they are apart of the game. I bet you this. Graham hones in better on KWs run game and KW with the over the middle pass will have Bradshaw get a pick 6 at some point. Will it be enough to win? I have no idea. Bradshaw will get one of those over the middle passes sooner or later.

Unless something changes i can see this game being 49-28 easily. Graham needs to do better shedding blocks. Looks like they were in decent position to stop at least one of those big plays but didnt look like much effort to get off the blocker.