State Championship Score Updates

Deleted Account

1 minute ago, goose111874 said:

Be careful someone will start a discussion to run palmer off now

Hes a good coach not great...he wins with talent...meaning when he has more talent and athletes he wins...when it's even or other team has more he struggles

Good coach and that's about it

Just now, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

If your Graham, for next season, they better learn the concept of a screen pass. Don't think they through one all year long and that is kind of pathetic. And.....it caught em.

Ive only seen 3 plays. Run up the middle, end around and go routes

Just now, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Maybe it's me? Has anyone else wondered about Grahams passing game and no screens? What's the rationale? I really just can't believe it. 

A great athlete can ruin you. They are use to kick/punt returns, jet sweeps and throwing over the top to Bradshaw. So no backup plan when that doesn't work in my opinion. 

I wonder if the Graham staff thinks about it? I'm serious. For example, has someone mentioned in practice or just in passing conversation, hey coach, did you know we haven't thrown a screen pass in all 13 or 14 games this year at any point? Just perplexing to me. But, I've made my point enough. TIme to let it go.

2 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I wonder if the Graham staff thinks about it? I'm serious. For example, has someone mentioned in practice or just in passing conversation, hey coach, did you know we haven't thrown a screen pass in all 13 or 14 games this year at any point? Just perplexing to me. But, I've made my point enough. TIme to let it go.

It's not just graham there's alot of bad play calling everywhere.  Look at Union they won't throw the ball if it's 3rd and 8.  Graham just has better athletes than anyone on region and can win on simple play calling but it does hurt when you play someone else athletic.  Should've beat Appo by 28 and would've lost except for special teams

Wow King William came in and handed it to Graham! Seems like they didn’t have any other game plan but to try and beat KW to the corner or throw it deep!! KW matched their speed, and their physicality and man KWs running back is a pure stud!!!

Great season by the Graham G-men, and congratulations to the King William Cavaliers!!

1 minute ago, goose111874 said:

It's not just graham there's alot of bad play calling everywhere.  Look at Union they won't throw the ball if it's 3rd and 8.  Graham just has better athletes than anyone on region and can win on simple play calling but it does hurt when you play someone else athletic.  Should've beat Appo by 28 and would've lost except for special teams

Exactly right. Union doesn't have the athletes. Graham does.  Graham's lack of intermediate passing game and short passing game was NOTICEABLE all year, even in the wins, and I commented on it repeatedly.  KW was very good though. Even with better offensive scheming, I think KW is 10 points better.