State Championship Score Updates

Deleted Account

1 minute ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Maybe King William is better so far at least give them a little credit

Absolutely looking like the better team...but i think its exaggerated when kids feel beaten and Graham players already look beaten. Esp on defense.

Now 28-14

Graham is use to being able to roll over people and not handling a team as physical as they are. Plus the fact I've heard many Graham fans say east cost doesn't play hard hitting football. Can't go into it thinking you will steamroll them

1 minute ago, Westisthebest said:

Even announcer said it...KW not falling for same play. Getting outcoached

From an objective view, why not feed Bradshaw the ball over and over?  That's what they are doing with clairborne

3 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

Now 28-14

Graham is use to being able to roll over people and not handling a team as physical as they are. Plus the fact I've heard many Graham fans say east cost doesn't play hard hitting football. Can't go into it thinking you will steamroll them

That was me normally teams out East are built on speed and don't like contact.  Seen a lot of 5a and 6a teams look soft.  I guess KW isn't one of them

Just now, goose111874 said:

That was me normally teams out East are built on speed and don't like contact.  Seen a lot of 5a and 6a teams look soft.  I guess KW isn't one of them

Look at KW County on the map. Looks like a rural farming area as well. So seems to me kind of like a county from the west that just happens to neighbor Richmond 

1 minute ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Again no credit to KW....my god this team is good.

Graham may still win but give this team credit instead of saying what graham isn't doing

KW is the better team up to this point. There is no denying that. I think Graham came into this game expecting to roll over KW.

1 minute ago, stu_bean said:

Look at KW County on the map. Looks like a rural farming area as well. So seems to me kind of like a county from the west that just happens to neighbor Richmond 

Yeah I did they're very small town

3 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

Large portions of King William County can be as remote as anywhere in SWVA. 

5 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Poor play calling by Graham on offense. Absolutely pathetic. Bradshaw not with nearly enough touches.

Need to put in some passes on first down. Whether screens or slants. KW just teeing off on first down