2D returning players

S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE

3 hours ago, BKFootball said:

He be a hold back freshman next year. He was unstoppable in jv as and 8th grader. 

I've heard great things about him, just dominating on both sides of the ball but he's still young. If he can produce anything as a freshman that'll speak volumes to his potential as an upperclassmen. 

2 hours ago, goose111874 said:

Small kid but likes to hit really hard

Small? I've heard he was short but built like a brick shithouse, even as a young kid. His dad wasn't a big guy but he was stout and not slight at all, I assumed his son was kinda the same. 

21 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Small? I've heard he was short but built like a brick shithouse, even as a young kid. His dad wasn't a big guy but he was stout and not slight at all, I assumed his son was kinda the same. 

Looks small to me but he's young

22 minutes ago, BKFootball said:

In 8th grade he weighs about 215 and can move with the weight. 

This kid sounds like the “GREAT WHITE HOPE” for the Bears.  Is he the missing link to finally get them over the top?

11 hours ago, FoxTrot said:

This kid sounds like the “GREAT WHITE HOPE” for the Bears.  Is he the missing link to finally get them over the top?

Wouldn’t necessarily say that. He’ll probably fill the same role Polier had and be slightly better or slightly worse. Now if his pops could throw on a pair of pads he would sure straighten up that Union D that everyone complains about