Coach(es) of the year?

T8KNDookeez

I'd like to help some members of this board reach their dreams!

We have several "Coach of the Year" performers on these boards. If only these teams would have listened to you and thought to "give the ball to ..." or, "just tackle him'" or "just throw the ball." I want you to have the opportunity run a team, call plays, make sure teenagers execute EXACTLY as told, watch hundreds of hours of game film,  game plan, deal with injuries, deal with parents, deal with Covid issues, and make chatrooms proud..  We can make your dreams come true. 

Please list:

Real Name

If you actually played ANY sports 

overall experience

I will make sure to hand in your application to the nearest board office.

Feel free to nominate "Coaches" in the comments 😈

32 minutes ago, T8KNDookeez said:

We have several "Coach of the Year" performers on these boards. If only these teams would have listened to you and thought to "give the ball to ..." or, "just tackle him'" or "just throw the ball." I want you to have the opportunity run a team, call plays, make sure teenagers execute EXACTLY as told, watch hundreds of hours of game film,  game plan, deal with injuries, deal with parents, deal with Covid issues, and make chatrooms proud..  We can make your dreams come true. 

Please list:

Real Name

overall experience

Well of course I'm gonna nominate myself.  If Union had went to a 1-1-9 defense they'd clearly won state.  Also I just destroyed my 10 year old nephew on Madden.  If that doesn't get me a coaching job I'm not sure what you guys are looking for in a coach

If you actually played ANY sports: Unfortunately, I didn’t have time. I was too busy chasing down my red SwingLine stapler. Screw Lumbergh. I’ll burn this place to the ground. 

Overall experience: I’m loving life drinking Mai Tai’s on the beach

19 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

You think we want your crappy HS jobs? This is the big leagues son, I sit by the phone every Sunday just knowing a GM is gonna call any second and offer me a job. I've already turned down Jacksonville four times.

Because all your coaches there would be losers and sissy boys?

9 hours ago, goose111874 said:

Got any pull to get me a interview for a NFL job 🙏🙏🙏 nothing big maybe head coach.  Preferably a warm city.  Let me know!!!  Tampa's fine

I have connections in Jacksonville. Looks like there will be a vacancy.

17 hours ago, T8KNDookeez said:

Please list:

Real Name

overall experience

You're not gonna find anyone as qualified as me. I've rebuilt UTEP on NCAA 14 and led them to back-to-back-to-back nattys without creating recruits, so basically I have everything it takes to coach a football team. I also have so many rec league basketball rings on each hand that I struggle to turn doorknobs.

18 hours ago, T8KNDookeez said:

Please list:

Real Name

overall experience

Wait, you have to have actually played sports to apply? I’m out…I was a cheerleader 📣😂. That is a sport under VHSL. I was a dang good one. I can jump, back flip, and scream really loud. The way I could handle a set of poms, poms…all the other guys were jealous.  What the heck, I need something to take up my free time. I’ll send my LinkedIn profile. 😂😂😂😂 

If you actually played ANY sports:  Coached intramural ball during 4th grade recess and have watched a lot of football on TV

Overall experience: Served as coach for the now defunct Semi-Pro team the Wardell Warriors