RC isn't good

TS lost their top 2 playmaker and best OL with no replacements in sight

Eastside lost some but they're replaceable

TW lost their only explosive player 

JIB has to bounce back, right? Not unless the team finds some heart

Castlewood was bad and looks to continue to be so

Eastside is the favorite

47 minutes ago, f00tba11c0ach said:

Rye Cove is young, but numbers should be better and new staff that has some big names

Twin Springs lost two stud playmakers in Elliot and McCoy, along with best offensive and defensive linemen, but bring back a ton of talent on both sides including a 1500 yard rusher and quarterback. Good group of coaches, so they should be good again 

Eastside lost 95% of their offense, the majority of line and best linebacker, so unless they are hiding kids that no one knows about, those kids aren't going to easily be replaced. Again, good coaching should help them scheme some young kids into the right place. 

Thomas Walker lost Kidwell, who was the best playmaker on offense, but other than that bring back a lot just have to have someone step up

JI Burton will always be Burton and have a talented group, just have to navigate through early schedule and young kids

Castlewood loses best player, coach, and wasn't very good. The good news is they didn't have a JV, middle school, or little league so that is fun.

Gonna be wide open as to who wins it 

So you are essentially saying the Cumberland is going to be even worse then it was last year with the exception of Burton? 

Rye Cove hired Robbie Norris as the OC. they will run the wing T. The Wing T Robbie runs is perfect for a team of below average athletes, there are just maybe a dozen plays, usually less and work on deception. It is a beautiful offense to build on and with average athletes and he loves gadget plays. Westridge ran it to near perfection last season and Sullivan North did for years before that. They also hired B.I. Salyers who knows his way around the Cumberland. Collier is already recruiting the last of the remaining members of the Lee High football team to come to Rye Cove that are not going to Union.   

Norris had some strong teams at North. I watched one Westridge game last season and they were in the Spread... idk what else they did.  There are some heavy hitters on that staff for sure. 

I didn't know Eastside lost that much, I thought the QB and their big WR were back. 

Burton will be better, a few cases of addition by subtraction from what I hear. 

Lee High looks to improve(no other way to go really), I don't see many of those kids leaving. Carroll is a fine coach 

7 hours ago, BKFootball said:

Well is Richlands getting some new players from Ridgeview.

That is a helluva ride every day!

14 hours ago, BKFootball said:

Well is Richlands getting some new players from Ridgeview.

Yeah and Tom Brady is coming in from Tampa to QB. LOL You guys still have to talk about Richlands eventhough everyone receives transfers.  But I gues if you shed the light on Richlands, it's from the envy side of things and you can remain in the shadows. You have got to love it!!

9 hours ago, stantheman said:

GC assistant Darren Reed interviewed for the ridgeview job as well

Darren's job is to just try to relevant again somewhere!