Observations from the Music City Bowl

1. Tennessee did better than expected. For that I am proud. 
2. Perhaps Tennessee doesn’t win if that was ruled a touchdown and if those BS defensive PIs weren’t called. The bottom line is those were some shitty calls. It may have cost us the game. But with the shitty 2nd quarter play, that cost the game as well. 
3. The NCAA needs to fix some things. Faking injuries. Start making injured players sit out a series or a quarter. If you are doing it every time an offense gets first down then it’s obvious you’re faking it, especially if you’re not doing it during a 3 and out. Also, they need to start fining officials for blatantly bullshit calls. 
4. NIL is already beginning to ruin college football. 

That said, the two teams were about even yesterday. 

Just now, Hokiebird7 said:

Can't take it can you hypocrite? Whiny ass little baby

And I'm not from narrows you clown

I mean you talked about it a lot last night about how a Narrows chick could beat my ass. Lol.  I don’t care where the hell you’re from. 

I’d tell you to go f*** yourself but I think you’d be let down. 

3 minutes ago, vhs_falcon_volfan said:

I mean you talked about it a lot last night about how a Narrows chick could beat my ass. Lol.  I don’t care where the hell you’re from. 

I’d tell you to go f*** yourself but I think you’d be let down. 

Ok tough guy....keyboard bad ass

Oh and hypocrite...and loser

Yeah this is over. Telling someone to “die in a fire” is about 6293 miles over the line. You two can not like each other and still be more respectful to one another. I’m locking this before it somehow gets worse than it already is.