Twin Springs & Ridgeview

UnionBears

Both have turned heads in the early going are either or both real contenders? I think Twin Springs has to be a favorite to play in the state tournament, Ridgeview I'm not as sold on with their schedule. To those that have seen these teams, what say you?

On 1/1/2022 at 3:31 PM, Tigerman10 said:

Ridgeview was overmatched the other night until Va High melted down and completely forgot how to play.  

TS looked good at Arbys-they’ve got two big time players 

I watched this game and RV committed 20+ turnovers and played extremely sloppy ball.  And let me caveat the turnovers….mostly self inflicted and not the result of incredible pressure from the opponent.  Just seriously bone headed plays.  I would in no way consider them overmatched by Va High.  Matter of fact I thought the two teams were very similar in make up…… good athletes but not necessarily good basketball players.  Ridgeview commits way too many turnovers and seem to not have a solid offensive plan to push Union.  I expected them to be hard to play against defensively but they seem a bit lazy on D.

30 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

I watched this game and RV committed 20+ turnovers and played extremely sloppy ball.  And let me caveat the turnovers….mostly self inflicted and not the result of incredible pressure from the opponent.  Just seriously bone headed plays.  

Lol….sure.  Va High forcing like 25 turnovers a game but it was all self inflicted 🙄

6 hours ago, Tigerman10 said:

Lol….sure.  Va High forcing like 25 turnovers a game but it was all self inflicted 🙄

6 hours ago, Tigerman10 said:

Well, I guess they needed 26 to win that game.  🙄