Fireworks on Friday Graham v Richlands

T8KNDookeez

I'm calling it now, as the last HOO-RAH for Richlands' coach, I fully expect a show. If things aren't going his way, he will make it all about him, Bob Knight style. He will want to go out remembered and talked about for years to come. Lights, Camera...Action!

Get to the Armory early and get your popcorn!

On 1/25/2022 at 9:19 AM, T8KNDookeez said:

I'm calling it now, as the last HOO-RAH for Richlands' coach, I fully expect a show. If things aren't going his way, he will make it all about him, Bob Knight style. He will want to go out remembered and talked about for years to come. Lights, Camera...Action!

Get to the Armory early and get your popcorn!

Is he retiring or getting canned because only Union fans are the only ones who try to fire coaches no one else does that

Richlands @ Graham is back on for tonight (Friday). Blues out of protocols. Coach Phillip’s final game. 
He’s stepping down to take an upper management position at a state prison in Mountain City, TN. 

25 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Richlands @ Graham is back on for tonight (Friday). Blues out of protocols. Coach Phillip’s final game. 
He’s stepping down to take an upper management position at a state prison in Mountain City, TN. 

The quad has been cancelled due to weather concerns.

12 hours ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I hate to hear that. I had already practiced my strip down and was ready to go streaking in the quad.

Consider me a participant.  Ohhh,laaaa,laaaa.  I'm in.

8 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Congratulations to coach Phillips on the new job and wish him the absolute best.  I've had the chance to talk with him a few times at ballgames over the last couple of years and coach Phillips is a super nice guy.

Man has always been so kind to me and my family. He gets a bad rep from people who just see the situation that went down in the change of coaching, but they don’t actually know him.