Tazewell fall schedule

THS6805

8 minutes ago, Bluefield researcher said:

Unfortunately Bourbon County and Keyser have much better facilities than Colonial Heights. But it is what it is. Is there a reason why Tazewell did not try to enforce the contract? I think I know the answer but I could be wrong.

I’m in the dark as to why Tazewell didn’t push that harder.  I do know that last year’s game produced some bad blood on both sides, and that may have had something to do with it.

1 hour ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I would think it would be nearly impossible to find a one year deal.  I blame Mt. View.

Not that I care since they put us in that position but did/does Mt View have something lined up for replacement?  I would think they would have had a similar issue as well.

10 hours ago, stu_bean said:

Not that I care since they put us in that position but did/does Mt View have something lined up for replacement?  I would think they would have had a similar issue as well.

That's a good question.  I don't know, but I think they burned some bridges with Tazewell.  I'm sure they are in a similar situation.  Maybe they can play Keyser?? 

6 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

That's a good question.  I don't know, but I think they burned some bridges with Tazewell.  I'm sure they are in a similar situation.  Maybe they can play Keyser?? 

just saw the schedule posted by BR.  I guess they found somebody

On 3/13/2022 at 8:50 PM, UVAObserver said:

We’re still working backchannels to find something closer than Keyser.  Schools just aren’t picking up the phone, despite openings.  Somewhat of a backhanded compliment, means Tazewell’s not a creampuff.

look at blands schedule, sure a few teams there will be looking for a game. bland will cancel george wythe and galax again im sure

• 1 month later...

28 minutes ago, THS6805 said:

You think that be on nfhs network

Should be.  Probably won't know until closer to the event when they schedule those things for their camera.  But I would think so.  I'll make a mental note to post it on here if I find out.

31 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

Matchup of two very good WRs!

Interested to see how the Bulldog line holds up for Tazewell.  I would imagine the Bulldogs will try to get rid of the ball quick again this year if the line is still having issues.  Lineplay willl be the big question.  Dogs should be pretty stout at linebacker and the skill positions on offense and defense.  The linebackers will have to make plays, but they should be able to do well against most teams.  Teams will have trouble passing on Tazewell this year.  If the lineplay is solid, they will have a very good team.  If the lineplay is questionable, They will still go 6-4 or 7-3, the athleticism will make up for it. Scrimmaging the likes of Radford  and seeing how they match up physically will ne a good gauge for them right off the bat

On 5/20/2022 at 2:32 PM, Real Sasquatch said:

Interested to see how the Bulldog line holds up for Tazewell.  I would imagine the Bulldogs will try to get rid of the ball quick again this year if the line is still having issues.  Lineplay willl be the big question.  Dogs should be pretty stout at linebacker and the skill positions on offense and defense.  The linebackers will have to make plays, but they should be able to do well against most teams.  Teams will have trouble passing on Tazewell this year.  If the lineplay is solid, they will have a very good team.  If the lineplay is questionable, They will still go 6-4 or 7-3, the athleticism will make up for it. Scrimmaging the likes of Radford  and seeing how they match up physically will ne a good gauge for them right off the bat

The off-season …Tazewell’s favorite season. Always fun to read!