Scores-Union-Abingdon, Graham-Marion, James River-Alleghany

BandanaVTDavis4321

Osbourne fouls out. I'm listening to the Abingdon radio feed, they made it seem like that will  cost them the game, but they were down eight when it was called and hasn't led. It may or may not have been a bad call, I dunno I didn't see, but a little overdramatic.

That may end up being very beneficial to Union down the road, some kids had to step up with Bunch out. The one thing Union always does is play defense and it helped tonight. The weakness of the M7 is starting to concern me though, Union has yet to play a league game within 15 points.

14 minutes ago, UnionBears said:

That may end up being very beneficial to Union down the road, some kids had to step up with Bunch out. The one thing Union always does is play defense and it helped tonight. The weakness of the M7 is starting to concern me though, Union has yet to play a league game within 15 points.

Good thing they played a tough ooc schedule then

2 hours ago, goose111874 said:

Good thing they played a tough ooc schedule then

I believe Science Hill is next as well. The M7 may be down but Union has seen several very good teams. 

they also must go to GC, if they play as poorly as they do tonight, GC may trip them up.

6 hours ago, BigWinners said:

I believe Science Hill is next as well. The M7 may be down but Union has seen several very good teams. 

they also must go to GC, if they play as poorly as they do tonight, GC may trip them up.

According to the paper, Abingdon shot under 30% for the game. It’s hard to lose when you play defense like that. 

4 hours ago, UnionBears said:

According to the paper, Abingdon shot under 30% for the game. It’s hard to lose when you play defense like that. 

They also shot 20+ FTs. They were bad from the line, if they had hit their FTs it's a much closer game. The Union defense is very very good but without Ramsey Abingdon isn't an elite team. They can't afford to get in foul trouble and have Bunch struggle to score unless they get some scoring from other places against good teams.