Gate City, Union, Graham, Marion Region D Scores 2/23/2022

BandanaVTDavis4321

Jesus, they call a FOUL on Marion on Marion's own missed free throw with NO TIME on the Clock and Ridgeview is shooting at the foul line.  There was no foul.  This is the worst call I have EVER WITNESSED in any High School Sporting Event.  If they let them shoot foul shots, this crew should never work again.  This IS and WAS INTENTIONAL CHEATING, period.  Not an accident.  Not the officials "missing one" or "trying hard and understaffed." If they let them shoot these free those, this crew should NEVER EVER work again.

Just now, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

80-79.  Final.  Marion Wins.  Marion down 4 with 19 seconds left in the game, and goes on a 5-0 run in the last 19 seconds to win the game.

The SWD takes 3 of 4 from the M7!

Not over yet, Bazarre call at the end of the game.  Marion is called for a foul after the free throw....and Ridgeview is shooting for the win.

2 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

worst call in the history of basketball just now.  

I can believe what I am seeing.  If I were the coach, they would have to restrain me.  I'm serious.  I would throw punches.  Never ever seen something like this.  Ridgview kid misses first one and makes the second.  Going to double OT.  No way Marion wins this unless they win big.  Officials literally just CHEATED. Period.  No other way to interpret it.  If I were the Marion coach, those 3 bastar** would never step in my gym again, and if you are one of the three officials that made that call that reads this, then I didn't stutter.  You are a bastar*, period.

5 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Jesus, they call a FOUL on Marion on Marion's own missed free throw with NO TIME on the Clock and Ridgeview is shooting at the foul line

Ridiculous and it looked like both kids were wrestling for the loose ball at that. After the clock hit zero.

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

Talk about refs interjecting themselves in the game. Geeez! 

This is where you have the very, very, very rare incidence, but it does happen, of blatent cheating.  One guy simply not wanting Marion to win.  Period.  He shouldn't be on any playing court with a whistle ever again.  State of Virginia needs a call on this cat.