I must be hallucinating.

Deleted Account

7 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

And if it's about celebrating kids and hoping SWVA does well, seems like quite a few picked against Union every single.playoff game !last year then refused to eat his rightly earned crow. 

Hell I’m all for swva teams doing well after region if it’s not my team it might as well be someone close. I have been and always will defend the Marion kids on this board god knows no one else will especially if they have a Marion icon. These boys and girls bust their ass and deserve what little praise they did especially with the cards stacked against them to succeed at Marion and I have seen it first hand. I go no personal issue with any team in the region, but I will go to bat for these kids behind this keyboard by god!

14 minutes ago, Jags52 said:

Hell I’m all for swva teams doing well after region if it’s not my team it might as well be someone close. I have been and always will defend the Marion kids on this board god knows no one else will especially if they have a Marion icon. These boys and girls bust their ass and deserve what little praise they did especially with the cards stacked against them to succeed at Marion and I have seen it first hand. I go no personal issue with any team in the region, but I will go to bat for these kids behind this keyboard by god!

Relax man I was never downing the kids from Marion. 

11 hours ago, Jags52 said:

Yeah, all kids that are out there competing deserve respect.   What do you mean though about the cards being stacked against them?

12 hours ago, Hokie101 said:

The animosity is towards the topic of this thread I believe.  Look at the title!  No one who knows the M7 isn’t surprised by the fact that 3 SWD teams won last night.  Apparently he is though.  It’s not the M7 teams fault that typically, year in and year out, is better from top to bottom than the SWD is.  No one, that I’ve seen, has came into the region sayin the M7 was going to sweep the first round.  The only team this year is Union.  M7 is down and it showed last night.  Great job to the teams that won and good luck the rest of the way.

To be fair — I did see several posters say the M7 would go 3-1 and even saw someone who said they wouldn’t be surprised if Battle upset Graham. 

31 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Yeah, all kids that are out there competing deserve respect.   What do you mean though about the cards being stacked against them?

I think he just means the way the sports as a whole have a hard time getting support from the school system itself. Could be wrong. But I’ve seen many a Marion fan comment about those kinds of issues. 

7 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

To be fair — I did see several posters say the M7 would go 3-1 and even saw someone who said they wouldn’t be surprised if Battle upset Graham. 

GC was the surprise. RV losing isn't a shocker. And Battle played Graham very tough, not like Graham blew them out. We will learn a lot tonight. 

14 hours ago, Weatherman said:

Admin is a joke at Marion the only sport that has a chance is basketball because the powers at be like it but even then there they still have to fight to get anything. Don’t get me started on any sport that isnt played in the hurricane house. They really don’t stand a chance