Lebanon, Ridgeview, Northwood

huh

Any clue about coaches yet, getting late in the game to not have someone in place?

I know Stanley is interim, but have to have some applicants

Haven’t heard anything out of Lebanon and Northwood

Northwood went with Greg Prater who stepped in as head coach the last when their last 2 coaches left in the middle of the season. The guy deserves in I mean he has been on the staff for years and has stepped up twice. With that being said I think they fumbled this hire. Nothing against Prater I am sure he will bust his tail but he isnt in the building and if your head coach in not in the building especially with football it usually doesnt work out well. I am sure there where applicants with teaching license that could have been hired and if there was not a job open then make one if you care about the success of your football program. 

As for Lebanon. I heard that they hired from with in but I havnt seen anything in the paper about it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 8:48 AM, Jags52 said:

Northwood went with Greg Prater who stepped in as head coach the last when their last 2 coaches left in the middle of the season. The guy deserves in I mean he has been on the staff for years and has stepped up twice. With that being said I think they fumbled this hire. Nothing against Prater I am sure he will bust his tail but he isnt in the building and if your head coach in not in the building especially with football it usually doesnt work out well. I am sure there where applicants with teaching license that could have been hired and if there was not a job open then make one if you care about the success of your football program. 

As for Lebanon. I heard that they hired from with in but I havnt seen anything in the paper about it.

As far as Lebanon goes , last week the boys were talking about some coach coming in from outside. Last night it was “no idea now, most likely Coach Taylor”. 
  Hope they make a decision soon, would like to see something “Different” than what we’ve had for so long.  

• 3 months later...

46 minutes ago, swvaballclub said:

Heard one of these schools already had a new coordinator quit before the season started. May not have been the same level of professionalism he was used to at previous stops. 

Hmmm….Head Coach sending a message and cleaning house?