Graham Fall Schedule

Real Sasquatch

41 minutes ago, Hard Hitter said:

I think your thinking of number 17 isabelle kid whos dad played at bluefield. the kid who just moved in from texas is a big big boy. As for the safeties it will be Edwards, Floyd, corners will be watkins and tydrez. thats the rumor anyway for db

No, I know who the Isabelle kid is.  The kid I'm talking about, I overheard talking at the garage while getting an oil change is the one from Texas.  He was showing some of his hi-lights to one of the guys that works there.  I overheard them say 6'2" and 320.  I was just saying he looked every bit of 6'2".  I don't know, maybe I heard wrong and they were just talking about the kid that's transferring in, but the kid I saw was big and stout looking, didn't look like 320.

I have watched Grahams practice the past couple days and the whole time there were helicopters bringing in possible recruits from different states because they all want to live in this area and go to Graham. There was a RB in ESPN's top 5 that is coming in from Southern Cal today to see if he fits what the program is looking for. Graham has risen in such popularity they are cancelling the Bluefield game to play Bishop Sycamore on TV in Primetime. 

11 minutes ago, T8KNDookeez said:

I have watched Grahams practice the past couple days and the whole time there were helicopters bringing in possible recruits from different states because they all want to live in this area and go to Graham. There was a RB inn ESPN's top 5 that is coming in from Southern Cal today to see if he fits what the program is looking for. Graham has risen in such popularity they are cancelling the Bluefield game to play Bishop Sycamore on TV in Primetime. 

Wanna bet a frosty?  

3 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

No, I know who the Isabelle kid is.  The kid I'm talking about, I overheard talking at the garage while getting an oil change is the one from Texas.  He was showing some of his hi-lights to one of the guys that works there.  I overheard them say 6'2" and 320.  I was just saying he looked every bit of 6'2".  I don't know, maybe I heard wrong and they were just talking about the kid that's transferring in, but the kid I saw was big and stout looking, didn't look like 320.

From the video I’ve seen of him he’s definitely not 6’2”. Probably more like a legitimate 5’10” and 330-340 lbs. Seems to move well for his size but they’re not getting another Brody out of him. 

37 minutes ago, EH31 said:

From the video I’ve seen of him he’s definitely not 6’2”. Probably more like a legitimate 5’10” and 330-340 lbs. Seems to move well for his size but they’re not getting another Brody out of him. 

Kids can grow a lot from one year to the next at that age (and put on a lot of weight). But you are most likely correct.  Another big body on that already big and strong line for Graham will be a plus for them, even if he comes in as a backup in some situations.  I'm sure the Graham coaches will mold him into the best he can be, if given enough time.

On 7/30/2022 at 11:43 AM, Real Sasquatch said:

I’ve seen the videos.  6’2” is overstating it and 320 is understating it.  A better initial burst than you’d expect from a kid that size, but it’s very obvious he’s going to have to cut some weight, else he’s going to be walking around for 3/4 of the game with his hands on his hips.  His ceiling is crazy high, though, if he gets his body right.

3 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Not sure if he has enrolled yet.  Can't practice until you enroll as a student.  I guess we shall see.

I heard he was enrolling today & had to get VHSL physical. Now, if he’ll post that completed form to this thread, we can settle the height/weight debate 😂

1 hour ago, bhs7695 said:

Graham is recruiting Texas now?

I heard Palmer found a way to install NiL at Graham.  Rumor is that they can pay kids $500 monthly to have their photo on the side of Tony’s squad car endorsing the local auto dealer who provided the cars.  Advertisers are lining up as we speak and NASCAR was so impressed they sent reps into Bluefield to take notes.  

6 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Kid that moved away when little and  moved back.    

6 hours ago, bhs7695 said:

Graham is recruiting Texas now?

I remember this exact situation happening 10-12 years ago in Richlands and the amount of flack we got. 

Happens now elsewhere, no one minces. 🤷🏻‍♂️