Graham Fall Schedule

Real Sasquatch

Stopped by this morning while I was in town to watch a bit of Graham's practice.  Some of those boys must have hit the weight room hard & heavy after the season last year.  I'm not an expert by any means just an armchair fan but I believe their line play is going to be very strong. I think QB is the biggest question mark but I see Meadows coming into his own after getting some games under his belt. He's got lots of players to compliment him. I'll be interested to see how they do in those early games this season, arguably their toughest opponents in regular season will be in those early weeks in my opinion. The past few years, Graham's defense especially seems to really kick it into high gear the further the season progresses.  If the defense has a good showing in those first few games, they are going to be super tough this year. IMHO! 

10 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Stopped by this morning while I was in town to watch a bit of Graham's practice.  Some of those boys must have hit the weight room hard & heavy after the season last year.  I'm not an expert by any means just an armchair fan but I believe their line play is going to be very strong. I think QB is the biggest question mark but I see Meadows coming into his own after getting some games under his belt. He's got lots of players to compliment him. I'll be interested to see how they do in those early games this season, arguably their toughest opponents in regular season will be in those early weeks in my opinion. The past few years, Graham's defense especially seems to really kick it into high gear the further the season progresses.  If the defense has a good showing in those first few games, they are going to be super tough this year. IMHO! 

I agree.  They look to have good size and strength.  They have a few speedster too.  They could make another run at it, if they play their carda right