Dixon steps down at Pulaski?

Stranger danger

Pulaski was a very young football team with lots or returning starters. No surprise if they come to Mitchell Stadium and beat Graham later in the season. Not saying they will, but that game will not be a blowout like last year.  

I would guess, at least only a guess, that many in the area may feel that when looking at Grahams schedule, it's Galax, Bluefield, Union, and Pulaski is next in the discussion with Tazewell, VA High, Richlands, George Wythe, etc. I think that would be a mistake for 2022. Pulaski MiGHT...keyword, Might end up being the best team Graham plays in the regular season, and that's no disrespect to Galax, Union, and the rest, but it's giving respect to me being very aware of what they return. I go tubing and have a bunch of buds in Pulaski, and they are excited about their team.

Mark has had some lingering medial issues dating back to his playing days. He is at a point, he can no longer postpone surgery. He will be back before the season begins.

Meanwhile, the program is in good hands with Cam Akers. 

5 hours ago, sixcat said:

Mark has had some lingering medial issues dating back to his playing days. He is at a point, he can no longer postpone surgery. He will be back before the season begins.

Meanwhile, the program is in good hands with Cam Akers. 

I hope he is gonna be ok....not a fan of Pulaski Co at all but a fan of Dixon

• 1 month later...