Compton strikes out 19 in 9-0 win over Graham.

Compton struck out 19 (by my count) and had an inside the park home run to help the lady Dawgs beat the G-Girls.  I do believe that Compton also set the school record for strikeouts in a season today, which was around 154 (not positive about that).  I think she has over 160 now.  

The Bulldogs went 2-2 this past weekend in a tournament in Knoxville, Tennessee against some stellar competition, which included a 5-1 win over highly touted Union County.

18 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Compton struck out 19 (by my count) and had an inside the park home run to help the lady Dawgs beat the G-Girls.  I do believe that Compton also set the school record for strikeouts in a season today, which was around 154 (not positive about that).  I think she has over 160 now.  

The Bulldogs went 2-2 this past weekend in a tournament in Knoxville, Tennessee against some stellar competition, which included a 5-1 win over highly touted Union County.

I doubt there's anyone in Region D that's going to present a challenge, though crazier things have happened.  As in many things, Appomattox appears to present their stiffest test.

2 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

I think theres a couple of schools who will present Tazewell a lot of challenge.  Central and GC are very deep at the plate.  I think GCs pitching is a little better but not always consistent.

Central and Gate City are good teams, but they're not on Tazewell's level.  

1 hour ago, 1inStripes said:

I think theres a couple of schools who will present Tazewell a lot of challenge.  Central and GC are very deep at the plate.  I think GCs pitching is a little better but not always consistent.

Richlands is pretty deep at the plate too, they are putting up a lot of runs, but the Dawgs shut them out last time around.  I'd be interested to see how the re-match goes.  I think it's May 13th.