The best teams this upcoming season

BKFootball

I dont know why everyone is being so secretive… my kids told me weeks ago that Oquin the quarterback is transferring to honaker and the beavers boy is transferring to dobbyns Bennett. But now they told me beavers is coming to  the blues along with 2 honaker kids 

1 hour ago, Hokies1977 said:

I dont know why everyone is being so secretive… my kids told me weeks ago that Oquin the quarterback is transferring to honaker and the beavers boy is transferring to dobbyns Bennett. But now they told me beavers is coming to  the blues along with 2 honaker kids 

Maybe Richlands has started the field house tours back up, lol! 😂 

1 hour ago, Hokies1977 said:

Shhhhhh....be vewy, vewy, quiet

4 hours ago, Hokies1977 said:

It's going to be hilarious if none of these kids transfer after the build up on the board about earth shattering news. 😂

7 hours ago, Hokies1977 said:

Is mance back? Lol

15 minutes ago, Austrian Ben Shapiro said:

I heard today neither are Richlands-bound. Beavers’ father is apparently against his son taking the Johnson-approach and joining the Blues. 

Beavers Father and Uncle played at Richlands. Whether Brandon Beavers stays at RV or goes to another school, he's in good hands.  His father and uncle are good dudes.

39 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Beavers Father and Uncle played at Richlands. Whether Brandon Beavers stays at RV or goes to another school, he's in good hands.  His father and uncle are good dudes.

BandanaVT, I played my freshmen year of HS at Lord Botetourt before my parents moved us to Radford.  We played Richlands & it seemed liked Bryan Beavers made every tackle.  I played against Chris Patton and Graham multiple times and he was great but Beavers is the best HS Linebacker I played against in my 4 years of school

1 hour ago, Fairlawncat said:

BandanaVT, I played my freshmen year of HS at Lord Botetourt before my parents moved us to Radford.  We played Richlands & it seemed liked Bryan Beavers made every tackle.  I played against Chris Patton and Graham multiple times and he was great but Beavers is the best HS Linebacker I played against in my 4 years of school

Beavers was absolutely incredible at LB and Fullback.  One of the more underrated players in Richlands history.  Chris Patton was First Team All State LB at Graham his senior year.  He had the same attitude and mentality as Beavers, just nasty and vicious, tried to inflict harm on the opposing running back/wide receiver/blocking back every play.  Another great linebacker that few in SWVA talk about was Gate City's Rusty Pendelton.  He was a 3 year starter at Tech from 87 through 89, and much like Beavers at Richlands, he played on some mediocre to above average Gate City teams in the early/mid 80's, but he would drop 15 tackles in a game like it was chump change.  Fairlawn, you weren't chump change yourself.  I remember watching you at W&M when I worked for a year in the shipyard.   I still don't know how they called an illegal procedure on you at Mitchell Stadium in that 89 playoff game when you were kicking the extra point.  Ya'll almost had Graham and that illegal procedure on the extra point attempt was a huge penalty.  

2 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Beavers was absolutely incredible at LB and Fullback.  One of the more underrated players in Richlands history.  Chris Patton was First Team All State LB at Graham his senior year.  He had the same attitude and mentality as Beavers, just nasty and vicious, tried to inflict harm on the opposing running back/wide receiver/blocking back every play.  Another great linebacker that few in SWVA talk about was Gate City's Rusty Pendelton.  He was a 3 year starter at Tech from 87 through 89, and much like Beavers at Richlands, he played on some mediocre to above average Gate City teams in the early/mid 80's, but he would drop 15 tackles in a game like it was chump change.  Fairlawn, you weren't chump change yourself.  I remember watching you at W&M when I worked for a year in the shipyard.   I still don't know how they called an illegal procedure on your at Mitchell Stadium in that 89 playoff game when you were kicking the extra point.  Ya'll almost had Graham and that illegal procedure on the extra point attempt was a huge penalty.  

I didn't move man, so help me, Not an inch.  Most G-Men fans don't know that we were not kicking that extra point when the illegal procedure was called because we were going for 2. I watched the vid probably 50 times over the yrs and I still haven't seen any Raddy player move on that extra pt.  Graham was tough.  They moved it on the ground better than us and that gave em the edge.

Graham doesn't offer jobs, housing, a stadium, a turf practice field, or anything else for that matter. So what could it be? Why would kids/parents decide to come to Graham? 

Although if O'Quinn and Beavers decided to come check it out they'd feel right at home 😉🤣