7 on 7

Gridiron60

Like I have said many times before, 7on7 is a direct correlation as to how any team will perform in the season. So The SWD is in luck as Graham lost 7on7 so its over. Graham has officially withdrawn from the season citing "if we lost in t-shirts, what chance do we have in the real season?"

(Sad music plays till fading)

🤡🤡🤡

4 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Considering Tazewell lost in the tournament semifinals to Virginia High, in OT, with one marquee player injured, I’d say they didn’t.

Any chance you have a T on the small of your back? 

🙊

jk

7 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Considering Tazewell lost in the tournament semifinals to Virginia High, in OT, with one marquee player injured, I’d say they didn’t.

Hope he gets healed up quickly. Hate to see any player get hurt. 

On 6/15/2022 at 7:33 PM, Jollay, living rent free said:

Damn, really hate to hear about that injury! That sucks I’m all to aware of that with my two boys coming off injuries! Prayers 

Who got ingured and what kind of injury?  Hate to see anyone get injured in 7 on 7's.

1 hour ago, FootballGal4 said:

Graham went 5-0 but lost to Julius Chambers which is a school of 2k kids. Richlands and Appomattox were there as well. Graham finished 3rd before bracket play behind Virginia Academy and Highland Springs.  

Sounds like GMen had a great day. 

3 hours ago, Counts said:

How did ridgeview look

Good. Scored at will when the big guns were in there.  If their Oline does it’s job, I’m not sure how you’re gonna defend those WRs with that QB.  They may be best WR core in the state on several different classifications and they are big…all three are between 6’ and 6’3…athletic and can catch. And the O’Quinn looks a lot bigger than last year….really filled out.  The Hill and Counts kids both scored and looked good and the Beavers kid scored several times….took the top off even with them playing 10-12 yards off.  You can’t double that kid this year, they’ll kill you elsewhere.