7 on 7

Gridiron60

16 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Heard Richlands won this tournament. Don’t know the scores or specifics, though. 

Very competitive tournament.  A lot of skill talent in SWVA this year.  Tazewell went 2-1 in pool play.  Beat Sullivan East 21-14.  Lost to Union 14-7 on the final play of the game.  Beat Richlands 23-21 in a game that really wasn't that close (Richlands scored in the final minute to cut the deficit to 2).  Tazewell made the semifinals in bracket play.  Blew out Sullivan East 27-0, then lost to Union again in the semis.  Tazewell matched up better with Richlands but not as well with Union, but Richlands matched up better with Union.  

On 7/12/2022 at 5:57 PM, Ryan4VT said:

Heard Richlands won this tournament. Don’t know the scores or specifics, though. 

Is it possible Richlands isn’t as down as the board thinks they are?  I see everyone writing them off.  They lost Webb but is the QB loss that big of a deal?  When I watched him he was a bit careless with the ball and I didn’t see a lot of big plays that were made at that position.  Has anyone seen the new QB?

13 hours ago, SwvaOG said:

Is it possible Richlands isn’t as down as the board thinks they are?  I see everyone writing them off.  They lost Webb but is the QB loss that big of a deal?  When I watched him he was a bit careless with the ball and I didn’t see a lot of big plays that were made at that position.  Has anyone seen the new QB?

The Richlands you see this season won’t look like the typical Richlands everyone knows. I’ll leave it at that. 😅

19 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

The Richlands you see this season won’t look like the typical Richlands everyone knows. I’ll leave it at that. 😅

Oh you little riddler!  In all seriousness, you expect them to run or pass more than expected?  Obviously it sounds like there is an offensive change.