Please Report Numbers here.

Real Sasquatch

1 minute ago, UVAObserver said:

That’s their culture.  In my day, it was nothing to have that kind of ratio in the school’s marching band (particularly Graham and Richlands).

My freshman year, the Richlands band had 124 members… in a school with around 750ish students. That’s a wild percentage. 

1 minute ago, Ryan4VT said:

My freshman year, the Richlands band had 124 members… in a school with around 750ish students. That’s a wild percentage. 

My freshman year, Graham had 121 out of a population of 501.  In related news, we went to Disney that year.  Next year, 72 of 488, but it built back up to 100 the following 2 years.

36 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

My freshman year, Graham had 121 out of a population of 501.  In related news, we went to Disney that year.  Next year, 72 of 488, but it built back up to 100 the following 2 years.

We did NYC that year 😂😂. Then it dropped to around 85. And we hovered between 85-95 the rest of my time. 

1 hour ago, UVAObserver said:

That’s their culture.  In my day, it was nothing to have that kind of ratio in the school’s marching band (particularly Graham and Richlands).

I watched a few of Graham's games on YouTube a few weeks back. Late 80s early 90s. The band started around the 10 yard line and went to the opposite 20 or so. It's a far cry from that today. They sounded really good.

1 hour ago, Mountain Football said:

I watched a few of Graham's games on YouTube a few weeks back. Late 80s early 90s. The band started around the 10 yard line and went to the opposite 20 or so. It's a far cry from that today. They sounded really good.

I remember those days.  They had those old grey and maroon band uniforms with the checkered pattern on them for it seemed like an eternity.

2 minutes ago, SpillBoss said:

Per Talbert, Tazewell had 44 this morning with six more out for vacation. Not bad for Tazewell.

I stopped believing in numbers about how many kids out at Riverheads when I read 443 students in the student body. I stopped right there.