central baseball

• 3 weeks later...

There is going to be a bit of shifting in the M7.  I think Central falls a bit and Union moves up and, no one is expecting it, but I’m hearing good things about Ridgeview’s program and it’s future.

23 hours ago, SwvaOG said:

There is going to be a bit of shifting in the M7.  I think Central falls a bit and Union moves up and, no one is expecting it, but I’m hearing good things about Ridgeview’s program and it’s future.

Ridgeview baseball?

On 8/20/2022 at 10:40 PM, FoxTrot said:

Ridgeview baseball?

Hearing the new guy is from Texas ( a baseball hotbed) and is all about building the program. I’ve also noticed their LL program keeps going to state every year….moving the right way.  Now, let’s see if Dickinson county can handle an outsider.  Lol.

Foster is a disaster waiting to happen.  I know it was several years ago but he was at the middle of the little league football scuffle that made national news.  I'm sure there will be some that will be happy to see him get the job because he already has his favorites.  As far as Ridgeview goes, that program is on the upswing.  The influx of players over the next few years is going to be a plus for the program.

• 3 weeks later...

15 hours ago, Observer said:

I guess time will tell how the Virginia Scrappers, I mean Central Warriors, will do on the diamond.

Well most of the kids on that Scrappers team will be playing for Coach Wyrick at Union.......the only one that would be playing for Central would be Fosters kid. and I know a few are from Lee county and maybe one kid is from Norton