eastside girls

stantheman

22 minutes ago, Austrian Ben Shapiro said:

Teachers/coaches should keep their social media completely closed to anyone under 18/graduated. Just asking for trouble. 

teachers/coaches should stay off social media completely, its not worth you lively hood,  being under 18 had nothing to do with this one from what i was told

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2022 at 9:06 AM, stantheman said:

teachers/coaches should stay off social media completely, its not worth you lively hood,  being under 18 had nothing to do with this one from what i was told

So teachers and coaches can't have lives outside of school, which includes a smart usage of social media ??? It's simple don't add students to your social media and don't make your Facebook or snap public, and in the case a student tracks you down,  don't add them or correspond with them, problem solved. 

On 11/20/2022 at 10:02 AM, Pioneer said:

So teachers and coaches can't have lives outside of school, which includes a smart usage of social media ??? It's simple don't add students to your social media and don't make your Facebook or snap public, and in the case a student tracks you down,  don't add them or correspond with them, problem solved. 

i think there is more to this than just FB or snapchat,