Uncle Percy’s Top 5 Losers

Cousin_Hoyt

Lil’ Leonard here folks with Uncle Percy’s biggest losers. We believe that most people who get on this site know that Uncle Percy absolutely deplores The West Roanoke Banny Roosters. If some of you haven’t figured it out yet, they also go by Salem. Uncle Percy says the only good thing you can say about West Roanoke is that it’s a convenient place for a pit stop. Uncle Percy has decided not to list them in the Losers List anymore, but to give them a special designation. Uncle Percy has decided to declare them Loser Emeritus. The reason, there are some other losers that need to be recognized. Well here they are.

Uncle Percy’s Top 5 Losers:

1) Abington Blue Buzzards

2) Rural Retreat Whiners

3) George Wythe Maroon Macaroons 

4) Giles Chicken Wangs

5) Cumberland District  

5 hours ago, Cousin_Hoyt said:

Lil’ Leonard here folks with Uncle Percy’s biggest losers. We believe that most people who get on this site know that Uncle Percy absolutely deplores The West Roanoke Banny Roosters. If some of you haven’t figured it out yet, they also go by Salem. Uncle Percy says the only good thing you can say about West Roanoke is that it’s a convenient place for a pit stop. Uncle Percy has decided not to list them in the Losers List anymore, but to give them a special designation. Uncle Percy has decided to declare them Loser Emeritus. The reason, there are some other losers that need to be recognized. Well here they are.

Uncle Percy’s Top 5 Losers:

1) Abington Blue Buzzards

2) Rural Retreat Whiners

3) George Wythe Maroon Macaroons 

4) Giles Chicken Wangs

5) Cumberland District  

Are you and dook related? 

42 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

I have nothing against them...hell I'm not jealous of their success like most are....great program that wins every year

I have looked at Salem. Ass kickers is what they are. 

Pit them against Elizabethton and Greeneville and the money would be even. 

1 hour ago, vhs_falcon_volfan said:

Salem is a bunch of losers!!!  They are like Appomattox or Phoebus, just a bunch of dam$ losers!!!  LOL.  It's one thing to not like Salem, but it's another thing to think or call them losers.  They aren't losers by any stretch, and if you don't like Salem, then please dislike them for some reason other than the fact that they kick the shi* out of a whole lot of teams dating back to Andrew Lewis High.

Salem vs Elizabethton and Salem vs Greenville.  That's fine, it's 50-50 or maybe even up THIS YEAR, but not on most, and dating back to about 1960 year in and year out, Salem is one bad outfit.  I have a different view on Salem.  I want to be like them.  I respect them.  I admire winners.  With all that written, I enjoy Uncle Percy's, Cousin Hoyt/Duke the Cooks posts, even though this person is clearly not a Giles fan, but it's all good.  To each is their own.

23 hours ago, vhs_falcon_volfan said:

Ironically, they got their asses kicked last week by the best team in WV...

2 minutes ago, GMan said:

I just got done watching this game on YouTube. Marinsburg is a machine. Coming up in 2 weeks, maybe 3 weeks, I forget which week, but it is Highland Springs vs Martinsburg. Highland Springs just beat one of North Carolina's top teams in Chambers out of Charlotte, NC. Highland Springs travels to Martinsburg and Martinsburg beat em last year in a close one at Highland Springs. This one will be watchable online.

10 hours ago, GMan said:

Yeah congrats to Martinsburg University...but having 2 punts blocked fir TDs I heard and a pick ran back inside the 5 most tsans can't overcome that 

11 hours ago, GMan said:

This.  And Martinsville thumping them has become a tradition over the last few years.  If I recall, Salem hasn't beaten them and the closest game's been a 14-point margin.

The run they've had in WV AAA is virtually identical to the run Riverheads has assembled in VA 1A, except far more impressive.  The only team since 2017 that has beaten them is Spring Valley (Huntington), and Martinsburg has beaten them 3 times for state championships in that span.  And as a funny aside, they've played Liberty Christian a few times, and beaten the ever loving crap out of them each time.  They are on their own level.

Doubling down on Martinsburg being a powerhouse with no end in sight to their reign, take a look at their website. Look at their practice and event schedule. Mandatory character development sessions, optional devotional studies. There's definitely more than X's and O's being taught up there folks. That is what it truly takes to develop a winning culture. 

2 hours ago, chipinbogey said:

Doubling down on Martinsburg being a powerhouse with no end in sight to their reign, take a look at their website. Look at their practice and event schedule. Mandatory character development sessions, optional devotional studies. There's definitely more than X's and O's being taught up there folks. That is what it truly takes to develop a winning culture. 

Daaaaayum. They are getting it done.