Graham vs Richlands

Iceman2553

25 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I’d say the clock keeper in Bluefield knows how to do a running clock if it comes to that, lol. 

By the end of the 1st. If not half way through. Union ran all over top of Richlands. I expect graham will do the same. If I really had to predict the score I’m going with 56-7

In all seriousness let’s do an over under. Everyone knows on here how I enjoy running clocks. Long day of work on Friday. Go watch some high school football. Typically start getting tired by the 2nd half. But with a running clock we get to be home early. Wake up earlier on Saturday for college gameday. 

From kickoff to the 4th quarter buzzer. I’ll start the over under at 1 hour and 47 minutes. 

27 minutes ago, -oo- said:

In all seriousness let’s do an over under. Everyone knows on here how I enjoy running clocks. Long day of work on Friday. Go watch some high school football. Typically start getting tired by the 2nd half. But with a running clock we get to be home early. Wake up earlier on Saturday for college gameday. 

From kickoff to the 4th quarter buzzer. I’ll start the over under at 1 hour and 47 minutes. 

1 hour 41 minutes if it’s a running clock & they keep it running rather than continually stopping it like this past Friday. 

6 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

In all seriousness, however.  I like it when all County teams are competitive.  I would love to see Richlands make a game of it and turn the corner.

Agree! It makes everyone better when everyone is competitive. Hopefully, they turn the corner just not completely cross the street on Friday, lol.