Week 3 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

8 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I heard it was his shoulder. Hopefully it’s just out of place and can pop in and he will feel okay. Kid has had terrible luck injury wise. He would be a gigantic loss going forward but his health is most important thing. 

Who are we talking about?

16 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

GW is that much better. I was worried about containing their speed and we showed that we can’t. I may miss a Giles game to watch GW and Galax play. 

Man I thought Giles had made some strides back to the old winning ways with the close game last week. This week showed they are not there yet. 

Just now, UnionGuy2017 said:

For what it’s worth he had his pads back on near the end of the game. Feeling thankful and optimistic for him!

Hate it for him he’s having alot of problems with his shoulder 

1 minute ago, UnionGuy2017 said:

For what it’s worth he had his pads back on near the end of the game. Feeling thankful and optimistic for him!

That's awesome! I was told at the benefit game that he's had a long time issue with that shoulder and it acts up time to time. He hurt it at Betsy too.

Lake Wales 6

Sebring 6

12:00 left

I've probably watched a hundred or so games down here over the years and I've never seen two offenses this bad in the same game. They've also combined for nearly 200 yards in penalties. I can't believe we drove an hour and a half to see this. 😐

Just now, Union_Fan said:

That's awesome! I was told at the benefit game that he's had a long time issue with that shoulder and it acts up time to time. He hurt it at Betsy too.

Yeah heard it was popping out during BB season too