Graham vs Union

Gridiron60

3 hours ago, T8KNDookeez said:

I'm so confused now.

Is Graham bad? Is Union Bad? Are officials Good or Bad? Are we both Bad? Are we both good? Are we friends now? This board is like watching the Blair Witch (look it up), all over the place and may cause motion sickness.

😄😁🤬💩💪🙌💣

Both teams are good...officiating is suspect all over.  Always friendly rivals but always respect one another.  I don't believe in witches, except for my wife (born on Halloween) and I took a double shot of Dramamine...or bourbon...not sure which...

20 minutes ago, foosballer said:

Speaking of officiating; any truth that Union is submitting video to the VHSL in regards to officiating or lack of that caused injury to a player?   

What player was injured and what type of injury was it?  I don’t remember seeing that.

Thats a good 1 but I'm pretty sure if they are sending 1 in. Its probably 1 of 2 where 3 Graham players had Honeycutt down 1 twisting his ankle the other 2 punching him. Or the 1 were Graham players were punching 1 of the Anderson Brothers both happened right in front of the white hat who just watched. But hey that's old school football in my opinion.

37 minutes ago, Dawg01 said:

Thats a good 1 but I'm pretty sure if they are sending 1 in. Its probably 1 of 2 where 3 Graham players had Honeycutt down 1 twisting his ankle the other 2 punching him. Or the 1 were Graham players were punching 1 of the Anderson Brothers both happened right in front of the white hat who just watched. But hey that's old school football in my opinion.

And Brick killed a guy….with a trident!

Things always happen in the bottom of a pile,  not in plain sight.  Just saying.  The play referred to,  did happen to rb (13)  from union,  but nfhs not the best angle.  Defensive kid from Graham looked like he did a gator roll with his lower leg and he limped off.  Appeared to be down already,  but hey if ref ain't calling much,  what's another 15? 

I'm closing this thread with a final thought...

The rest of the Mountain 7 fans are correct...Union fans are the biggest bunch of crybabies in this end of VA, not to mention the rudest bunch at games.

It's really sad that some of you take this so seriously. I suggest you get help or stop going to the games because there is way more in life to be bitching over than a penalty or two.

Sorry about that...rant over...

• GMan locked this topic