Week 4 Scores/Updates...

BandanaVTDavis4321

4 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Spartans win the County Clash 16-14!

Congrats Spartans.  Two solid, even teams that put on a good show for all of us.  Also glad no one got injured.  Time for the boys in Green to get to work and put themselves in position to give you guys another round.  

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Graham and Union both need to clean up the bone head penalties.  This game could very well end up with Union on top, if they meet again.   Good luck to both teams moving forward and I would look forward to a rematch later in the season.  

Union actually impressed me tonight if they had just a hint of a passing game they’d be tough to beat.  If I’m an opponent I wouldn’t even cover the receivers 

4 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Union actually impressed me tonight if they had just a hint of a passing game they’d be tough to beat.  If I’m an opponent I wouldn’t even cover the receivers 

Yeah, the passing game is basically non-existent.  Impressed that Union moved the ball that well against a pretty stout Graham defense.  They moved the ball pretty well, just couldn't get it into the end zone.

14 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

Congrats Spartans.  Two solid, even teams that put on a good show for all of us.  Also glad no one got injured.  Time for the boys in Green to get to work and put themselves in position to give you guys another round.  

If y’all had any type of run game y’all would be dangerous!

3 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Both teams played badly. The.End. 

Congratulations GMen. I see a lot of running come Monday. 

They need to do something. Being this undisciplined will cost them sooner or later. 

11 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Yeah, the passing game is basically non-existent.  Impressed that Union moved the ball that well against a pretty stout Graham defense.  They moved the ball pretty well, just couldn't get it into the end zone.

Yeah passing game is embarrassing if we hit wide open TD before half we have a whole different ballgame 

Treasure Coast 28

Martin Co 7

Final 

Game was called before the 3rd quarter started due to storms. Glad we only live three miles from the stadium. Next week we'll see either #7 nationally ranked St Thomas Aquinas at Treasure Coast or Miami Palmetto at Vero Beach.