Week 4 Scores/Updates...

BandanaVTDavis4321

16 minutes ago, Dawg01 said:

Union can't beat Graham because of poor time management and poor play calling same 5 plays over and over. No threat of passing game.

5 running plays were working fine tonight but agree with the passing its the worst I've ever seen and I've seen alot

26 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

5 running plays were working fine tonight but agree with the passing its the worst I've ever seen and I've seen alot

Graham couldn’t tackle worth crap tonight. All fundamentals went out the window. They let Union dictate their (Graham’s) game instead of Graham playing their own game. 

if Union has a player that can pass which y’all said you do, tonight would have been a great time to get him in there. 

What’s the deal with the big screen on the sideline? 

Lebanon and Chilhowie were tied at 0 at halftime. Lebanon then exploded in the 2nd half and wins 35 to 7. 

Pioneers are now 3-1 for the 1st time since 2014. That team finished 6-5, with a loss to Richlands. 

Thursday the Pioneers face a 3-1 Virginia High team. Should be a good game. I think both teams have weapons thst can make big plays. I think Lebanon's passing game will give Virginia High problems. After watching Virginia High and Central I would give the Bearcats maybe a slight edge due to the overall athletes, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Lebanon pulled it out. Central had some nice passing plays on the Bearcats and if I were the Pioneers I'd give them a heavy dosage of Reece and Company in the passing game. Definitely will be a fun one. 

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

Well, I wouldn’t say that. Graham played their worst game yet. No excuse for last night! I can’t speak to the other games or teams that played last night. 

He’s just going by the SWD going 3-2 against M7 last night.