Week 5 Scores & Updates

Gridiron60

I’m thinking of going to Tennessee to watch a game tomorrow. Would you pick Greenville @ DB (which on paper should be good), or Maryville @ Science Hill which will most likely be a rout. In the latter case, you get to see Maryville. One of the best programs in the country. 

12 minutes ago, Wolf1207 said:

I’m thinking of going to Tennessee to watch a game tomorrow. Would you pick Greenville @ DB (which on paper should be good), or Maryville @ Science Hill which will most likely be a rout. In the latter case, you get to see Maryville. One of the best programs in the country. 

Greenville and DB. Green devils should be a big favorite but definitely would rather check that out than a trip to Johnson City. 

9 hours ago, Wolf1207 said:

Greeneville v D-B is definitely the better choice. Science Hill is down this year and this isn't a vintage Maryville team, but the Rebels should still smoke them. 

20 minutes ago, JDHoss said:

Greeneville v D-B is definitely the better choice. Science Hill is down this year and this isn't a vintage Maryville team, but the Rebels should still smoke them. 

That’s what I was thinking, as well.