Union @ Ridgeview

TaterHater

4 hours ago, SwvaOG said:

Yep...I missed him...very bottom of the camera.....#11.  Wide open....now how would he have been blamed for the interception?

Apparently the hitch was poorly ran and it didn't pull the LB, the corner, and the safety away from 5.

Union has the better d line and o line all around, but it’ll come down to can number 7 continue to dominate smaller corners and can number 14 and 3 for the pack establish the run early on.  Watch for union to throw it deep on the first play of the game to huff to score quick.  I just don’t see the packs weak defense holding up against the strong run game of union.   I can see an old fashioned beat down on the ridge with the bears winning 24-6.

50 minutes ago, Supermanfan said:

Union has the better d line and o line all around, but it’ll come down to can number 7 continue to dominate smaller corners and can number 14 and 3 for the pack establish the run early on.  Watch for union to throw it deep on the first play of the game to huff to score quick.  I just don’t see the packs weak defense holding up against the strong run game of union.   I can see an old fashioned beat down on the ridge with the bears winning 24-6.

Dude whatever you are smoking pass it around to the rest of us.

On 9/20/2022 at 3:50 PM, goose111874 said:

And everyone in the stadium knows the freshman you're talking about.  Also almost every pass goes to him also

On 10/3/2022 at 11:56 AM, Inside_Informer said:

Can’t wait to see what kind of wonky defense Edward has coming this week. 

He is on Playstation now making his game plan

7 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

It's beginning to look like the winner of this game will not be the team with the BEST game plan, but the team that doesn't have the WORST game plan. Sorry for the double negatives, but that's the best way I could think to put it.

I agree.  IMO, RV will try to prove that they can throw the ball deep and Union will try to play keep away.  I also don't expect Beavers to be able to field a kickoff or punt.  

4 minutes ago, Observer said:

I agree.  IMO, RV will try to prove that they can throw the ball deep and Union will try to play keep away.  I also don't expect Beavers to be able to field a kickoff or punt.  

Neither team should give the other returner any opportunity to break the game open on a special teams TD. Both returners are capable of huge plays. 

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

Neither team should give the other returner any opportunity to break the game open on a special teams TD. Both returners are capable of huge plays. 

Yeah kicking to Huff wouldn’t be a good idea either 

They're gonna throw no matter what.  I believe they will try to prove the run game  this time around. They couldn't last season,  but have a new found confidence trying to remain balanced so it's going to be very interesting.  Turnovers, special teams, basic football wins this one. 

On 10/5/2022 at 11:03 AM, Supermanfan said:

You sound like a Ridgeview fan trying to fire your boys up.  Nice try.