Where are You?

SamJackson

I haven’t seen Falconman at an Abingdon game in a few years. One thing is for sure….concession stand taco sales have plummeted as a result of his absence. 

Still nothing from Falconman which is a shame. Some of his posts were way over the top but there was a lot of humor in it. Falcons were bad during much of Falconman’s time on this board….they helped bring a little smile during those really bad years. 

This has nothing to do with this thread but since we're inquiring about the whereabouts of Falcon man, can someone tell me the whereabouts of the meme thread? Was it deleted? I was looking today & maybe I just overlooked it. Some of those memes were hilarious. 

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

This has nothing to do with this thread but since we're inquiring about the whereabouts of Falcon man, can someone tell me the whereabouts of the meme thread? Was it deleted? I was looking today & maybe I just overlooked it. Some of those memes were hilarious. 

One of the threads was deleted for something offensive not sure if that was the one though