2D First Round: #7 Tazewell @ #2 Ridgeview

SwvaOG

On 11/6/2022 at 3:13 PM, BandanaPartyBoyDavis4321 said:

I've always found the following fascinating. The more west you go, the towns west of you don't consider you really SWVA. The town that doesn't consider the town east of it SWVA is considered Not to be SWVA by the town west of it and so on.

Folks, anything west of Roanoke is SWVA. If you poll the folks in Northern VA, Richmond, Hampton Roads, the Shenandoah Valley, and those in Central VA along 460, the overwhelming majority will tell you swva starts as soon as you are west of Roanoke, and for many, Roanoke itself is swva.

I thought everyone in northern Va. thought state line was in Roanoke 

As for Wolves and Dogs, I think one of the Graham fans mentioned this thing will not be decided by the solid QBs, but up front on the LOS. I agree. The old statement, "it always starts with the bigs up front," can never be understated." For the Dogs to pull the W, they absolutely can't allow the Pack to run it at will. Because for a team like RV, that opens up their pass that can be very problematic. Tazewell needs to shore up the DL to play like Leviathan, Lilith, and their gang of crazy demons to stop the run, and then get pressure when O'Quinn drops to throw.

50 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

And I hope that you develop selective amnesia that causes you to forget this site exists, but neither of us are getting what we want.

I didn't mentioned your name in my post did I? But yet you still feel the need to respond and do your usual

Go wolfpack!!!

3 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

I hope Ridgeview beats Tazewell like a drum

Don't know why you have to be such an a$$ about it.  Last I checked we are entitled our opinions and that is why we come here to express them.  Even with my hatred of certain select teams, I still would not comment something like that.  You must be one of the Hokie fans that I am always hearing about from opposition teams that give them the poor image that they have.

5 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

Don't know why you have to be such an a$$ about it.  Last I checked we are entitled our opinions and that is why we come here to express them.  Even with my hatred of certain select teams, I still would not comment something like that.  You must be one of the Hokie fans that I am always hearing about from opposition teams that give them the poor image that they have.

Chill dude

2 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

You made an obnoxious post (fueled by your borderline psychotic disdain of me) and he called you out on it.  Don’t like it?  Stop being obnoxious.  Problem solved!

I made a post saying who I hope wins the game....his post didn't bother me at all, I laughed actually....you are hilarious by the way....keep it up big dog

21 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

I made a post saying who I hope wins the game....his post didn't bother me at all, I laughed actually....you are hilarious by the way....keep it up big dog

You know what you did.  You fly in from left field like a fly to manure (that’s a simile, BTW) every time someone disagrees with me on any topic.  You did it in this thread too, and you looked like a jackass doing it.  Wishing a school to get beaten “like a drum” because I am that deep in your brain.  Kudos!

On the one hand, I’m flattered that you care so much about me.  On the other hand, it’s not becoming of a man of your years.

Edited by UVAObserver
I’m done responding to Hokiebird7. I’ll let him get the last word in, which he so desperately craves.

4 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

You know what you did.  You fly in from left field like a fly to manure (that’s a simile, BTW) every time someone disagrees with me on any topic.  You did it in this thread too, and you looked like a jackass doing it.  Wishing a school to get beaten “like a drum” because I am that deep in your brain.  Kudos!

On the one hand, I’m flattered that you care so much about me.  On the other hand, it’s not becoming of a man of your years.

You make me laugh Mr observer big dog

1 hour ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Chill dude

Oh I'm very chill. It takes a lot for me to actually call someone out. I'll just leave it at that. 

We may lose and we may lose big.  Wish I could be there but just not working out that way. On the other hand if we show up with intensity seen at a few games this year, then we could very well win it. Hope wilhichever way it goes, that it's a good game and both teams gave it their all. 

They are giving a 90% chance of rain now on Friday but I’m sure that will change as the week goes on. Sure hope the fog don’t set in like it did that one time RV and Central played( if they play on Friday night). You couldn’t even see the other side of the field, it was awful. Central won that game because you couldn’t see to pass the ball. 

39 minutes ago, Gfan said:

Virginia Tech’s last bowl win =2016

Tazewell’s last playoff win = 2008

Where would Virginia Tech ended up that season had Jerrod Evans not transferred in?

Food for thought.