2022 Round 1 Regional Playoffs Score Updates!

Gridiron60

32 minutes ago, BandanaPartyBoyDavis4321 said:

Why is VH playing at Emory and Henry?  Do they not play in Bristol anymore at their homefield, or is this a one time thing?  Whatever happened to that mosslike field they had down there?  Is that thing still there?

So the city of Bristol owns the field & they decided the game couldn't be played there due to poor field conditions, despite protests from the superintendent, AD, coaches, players, fans, etc 

3 hours ago, BandanaPartyBoyDavis4321 said:

Doesn't have to "prove it" next week.  Houseright isn't playing, he's coaching, and if he were playing, he would do well in proving it.  Virginia Tech thought that was the case when he earned a scholarship there.  There's few, very few people outside of Gate City, VA expecting Gate City to beat Graham.  They are out talented by a lot, not a little bit, by a lot.  The coaches can't perform miracles.  What Houseright had done up until this point is good enough in the eyes of many people, including myself, but again, only my opinion, just like you have yours.  To each his own.

Wait, they beat Union twice  and Union was supposed to threaten Graham. So what your saying is alot of posters on here don't have a clue or the talent is very close? If Gate City beating Graham is a miracle, the same should be echoed to Union fans.

2 hours ago, Graham32 said:

That's it. When you have the talent the G-Men do Tony and staff need to be on their A game. Keeping these guys focused and working on executing. The little things are what will cost you in big time games. Gonna be a fun game to watch Saturday. Ill be there. 

They will be ready, bank on it!

27 minutes ago, Gmen2021 said:

Wait, they beat Union twice  and Union was supposed to threaten Graham. So what your saying is alot of posters on here don't have a clue or the talent is very close? If Gate City beating Graham is a miracle, the same should be echoed to Union fans.

What I am saying is what you evidently are unable to read, and that began with my first post.  Houseright in my opinion should be the region coach of the year.  A couple other turned it into Graham vs Gate City and "Houseright" needing to "prove" it next week.  No, he doesn't need to prove anything.  He did that with that turnaround they had and half the talent.  

That's what I'm "saying."

3 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

Any update on Jones injury? I hope it isn't a big major injury with the kids potential future.

I expected him to be the difference in this game. With him out I thought Lee would have the advantage.

It looked bad wouldn’t let him turn over put him in an air cast probably broke. Leg hopefully he can recover for baseball season

2 minutes ago, BandanaPartyBoyDavis4321 said:

Lee looks bad.  Really bad.  They just don't do well with speed and it's pretty obvious.  

Lee is losing the LOS right now and have just given up some big plays